Am I not allowed to beat the game until I'm level 120?

Discuss Median XL!
Liwet
Destroyer
7 | 0
I'm in Hell in the Throne of Destruction and I just beat all of Baal's minions. Can I not enter his chamber to kill him and beat the game on Hell?
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
This is not vanila D2. Hell Baal is pretty hard to beat anyway.
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
That's nowhere near the end of the game.
morphed
Grubber
332 | 34
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
If you were able to enter his room at your current level you have 0 chance to kill him , so you need more than level 120 to beat him , goos gear with charms and many tries for new players.
BagboyBrown
Acid Prince
45 | 0
Sorc and Pally can destroy Baal. Probably some other builds too. Rat can't kill it at all though so you'll probably need to phone a friend.
Diaco
Void Archon
884 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
BagboyBrown wrote:Sorc and Pally can destroy Baal. Probably some other builds too. Rat can't kill it at all though so you'll probably need to phone a friend.

All builds can kill baal. Except maybe summoners
BagboyBrown
Acid Prince
45 | 0
Diaco wrote:
BagboyBrown wrote:Sorc and Pally can destroy Baal. Probably some other builds too. Rat can't kill it at all though so you'll probably need to phone a friend.

Totem sorc destroys baal (not sure the exact name of this build, but it basically summons these totem things which makes it a summoner). Also, there's a number of builds that can't kill Baal.
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
BagboyBrown wrote:
Diaco wrote:

Totem sorc destroys baal (not sure the exact name of this build, but it basically summons these totem things which makes it a summoner). Also, there's a number of builds that can't kill Baal.

What the hell are those totems?
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Stormblast Barb melts Baal :hammer:
BagboyBrown
Acid Prince
45 | 0
Bliyadolubov wrote:
BagboyBrown wrote:
Diaco wrote:

What the hell are those totems?

I don't play a sorc, and I'm not sure if it's a totem technically. But it's something a sorc summons. Looks like an orb. Can have multiple out at a time. Also, I think the main damage this build does is fire.