Phalanx Is An Awful Skill. Change My Mind.

Discuss Median XL!
MeatSlinger3000
Sasquatch
67 | 4
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Hate to break it to you bud, but those videos of Wulf's build are outdated.

@Lynderika: TLDR
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1445 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
MeatSlinger3000 wrote:Hate to break it to you bud, but those videos of Wulf's build are outdated.

Why are they outdated? The guide was made last season, and the only change for bowzon in this patch is the removal of movespeed from frenzy, which is pretty much irrelevant (for bossing).
Diaco
Void Archon
885 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ITT: asks people to change his mind, then shittalks anyone that tries to.

Come to think of it, pretty much in line with Steven Chowder, who originated the phrase
Yeahsper
Cog
224 | 14
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
MeatSlinger3000 wrote:Hate to break it to you bud, but those videos of Wulf's build are outdated.

@Lynderika: TLDR

Sorry, but are you fucking dense?
You want people to change your mind (which you obviously doesnt want, just want to stir up shit while closing both your eyes and ears), and then when you get actual constructive arguments you dont even read it, because reading 4 sentences is too long.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
What's even the point of this thread?
You've challenged people to change your mind and yet you respond with toxicity to everyone that tries to do so. Furthermore when someone (Lynderika) challenge your pov in a more exhaustive manner you go as far as replying with a "TLDR" suggesting you haven't even deemed the reply worth reading; or, as I suspect, you did indeed read it but have no arguments to back up a possible opposition.
For these reasons you could have posted just as easily your feedback in Bugs&Feedback without the apparently pointless "change my mind" portion.

I'll close this waste of space.
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca