316 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Hello
It's geared the same as a regular Naginata Assassin, but you either get as a weapon a craft with Shunpo,
Storm Blade
Storm Blade
Naginata (Sacred)

Two-Hand Damage: 378 to (751 - 850)
(Assassin Only)
Required Level: 125
Required Dexterity: 548
Item Level: 130
Dexterity Damage Bonus: (0.15 per Dexterity)%
Ethereal
Area Effect Attack
20% Chance to cast level 13 Javelin Nova on Kill
100% Hit Recovery
+(301 to 400) to Maximum Damage
-50% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
+200% Enhanced Damage
+(3 to 9) to Pounce
50% to Dexterity
75% Magic Find
-5 to Light Radius
Socketed (6)
or a relic
I don't really recommand it because it demand higher investement than playing Naginata normally with Hades Gates(due to shunpo/pounce having less base damage) and is not really better, but anyway if you want exemples there's this showcase done by Acry last season viewtopic.php?f=6&t=56988 , you can copy some of his gear if that seem interesting to you
j3r3my
Prowler
16 | 0
Thank you Lynderika, I thought it was OP cause I saw it in video.Well one more question what other character and build do you suggest, that can farm efficiently in uber and cow level and also can survive in hardcore mode.I really appreciated your reply! I just want to make sure that my time investment will not be wasted in a wrong build and character in the long run. Thank you just a newbie.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
You propably saw some old version video, it used to be op af.

Maybe not start with hardcore if you are a newbie to the mod? Even if you are an experienced arpg player you WILL die at some point no matter how tanky the build is, especially uber-boss mechanics need some learning as there are so many stuff that can one-shot you.

Just saying, if you value your time and nerves.
j3r3my
Prowler
16 | 0
Jampula wrote:You propably saw some old version video, it used to be op af.

Maybe not start with hardcore if you are a newbie to the mod? Even if you are an experienced arpg player you WILL die at some point no matter how tanky the build is, especially uber-boss mechanics need some learning as there are so many stuff that can one-shot you.

Just saying, if you value your time and nerves.

Yah you're right saw it in an old version video, I thought that is still possible to build. Thank you for the reply much appreciated. Me and my friend where in the multiplayer hardcore game, that's why I want to play that hardcore mode. Just want to know what character and build who has a high possibility of surviving the game. I don't wanna be bested by my friend (friendly competition) :mrgreen: and I'm planning to play also in a none hardcore mode.