Javascript Error On 'Update' Button Click - Cannot Play

Discuss Median XL!
elemenopyunome
Skeleton
2 | 0
Attached image is some sort of javascript web pack error. I used to have Median and then removed it, now when I download the launcher the 'Update' button is there but I don't see it in my programs list https://imgur.com/a/624jFfG
elemenopyunome
Skeleton
2 | 0
I think that button isn't supposed to say 'Update' since I removed it a while back. I think it is supposed to say 'Install' or something
scoobysnacks
Thunder Beetle
58 | 3
I get the same message. Working on a fresh install of D2 right now and will reinstall the launcher and see what happens. Best of luck. I'll let you know if the fresh install works.
conquerlol123
Stygian Watcher
43 | 1
Try running the launcher as administrator.
Dadplaysgames4
Core Lord
367 | 9
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I had this same message, and now I am trying to download but the link will not open at all. Is there another direct link for download?
demoner
Acid Prince
49 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
conquerlol123 wrote:Try running the launcher as administrator.

Was having this problem, can confirm it worked. Ty
Taem
Necrobot
2476 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
demoner wrote:
conquerlol123 wrote:Try running the launcher as administrator.

Was having this problem, can confirm it worked. Ty

Did not work for me! See my post here: viewtopic.php?p=502919#p502919
Jouchebag
Fallen
1 | 1
I am also having the same issue now. I had no issues with the launcher before the 2.0 drop. I've tried restarting my computer, the launcher, running things as administrator, nothing works so far. Image
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Jouchebag wrote:I am also having the same issue now. I had no issues with the launcher before the 2.0 drop. I've tried restarting my computer, the launcher, running things as administrator, nothing works so far. Image

Having exactly the same problem. Attempting a full reinstall from Blizzard Downloader.
Krinklez
Fallen
1 | 0
I'm having the exact same issue. Clean d2 install everytime, tried installing d2 and median launcher in and out of Program Files, ran everything as admin. Not sure what else to try.