Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Spirit of Vengeance fucks with the enemies remaining count in Den of Evil. Hasn't this been around for years as well or new bug? Den is completely clear, checked 3 times with two people and doesn't even give the "x remaining" message.
forsakenhatred
Fallen
1 | 0
Pathfinder druid passive in hunter tree is broken, stops functioning either on putting more passives into the tree or dying while u have it allocated. Passive text disappears and passive stops functioning.
finalhero213
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
in single player my necromancer(111) no longer can access shared stash. same shared stash accessible on a different character (barb 47) no issues.
Glamdring26
Core Lord
352 | 33
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Levelling with holy melee paladin felt terrible, i got to act 3 in hours because i had no attack rating no damage and no survivability.

New solar flare animation looks very excessive. It pulses every mob it affects, and it would give me an epileptic seizure if i had epilepsy.

The "smart loot" changes, made tiered uniques very rare on endgame. We cant farm crystals anywhere but normal nithalak/meph, kinda weird to farm normal content on a level 130 character. On that note, nightmare nithalak is kinda useless now. It used to drop a tiered unique and a sig, so it was a good middleground between hell and normal nithalak, but now it just seems useless. If you want AC go farm normal nith, if you want sigs go farm hell nith.

ı dont know if this is intended but im dropping more enhanced runes than high runes like Jah,Cham,Zod. Seems very very rare considering they are mostly used for mid-game runewords.

Astrogha fight, while it gets better every patch, is still a corpse rush for many builds. Does not seem like a good design.

Oil of renewal changes said it will give max sockets, this sometimes doesnt work and gives less or no sockets. I dont know if its a bug or not.

Game still sometimes crashes when you mule your items on another char and try to leave the game.
Nitz
Harpylisk
1476 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Batstrike charges still behave very random, maybe lags or that 95% chance to hit is a wrong info from the character screen. Yet sometimes it looks as if I damage the enemy with my hit but get no charge (Queen of blades is off)

Maybe it works better with kicks like back in LoD Dragon Kick, with damage from the boots. Just like the old "Smite" skill (Paladin shield bash)
Edited by Nitz 2 years.
finalhero213
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
finalhero213 wrote:in single player my necromancer(111) no longer can access shared stash. same shared stash accessible on a different character (barb 47) no issues.

the fix i found i load in a different difficulty and then load back to hell.
finalhero213
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
IDK if intend or not. but prior to activating deathlord(necro) i was poison type attack now i am cold.
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
The Inquisitor lvl 110 uber is located in the wrong area. Upon death I went from Act 3, to act 4 even though I haven't been to act 4 yet. It's a significant skip.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Lost another character to the bad inventory data bug.

Ngl, I'm pretty pissed atm b/c I feel like I've just wasted my weekend. I know the devs are aware of this issue and are working to solve it, but I can't justify playing this anymore until this problem is fixed. And that's a shame, b/c aside from this bug, I'd been enjoying the content.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Time wave is locked by melee mastery, probably overlooked? its kind of a melee skill.
youtube.com/ae1337