Σ 2.1 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
whatzgoingon
Fallen
1 | 0
The +1 life regen MO for rings, amulets and quivers doesn't stack properly. It only applies the life regen of the first one, but the levels keep stacking.
berry117
Dark Wanderer
802 | 79
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Changes to density don’t feel all that great, but might grow on me, some areas just feel empty.
Off the top of my head in terms of empty A1 Hell, going to any of the side areas for oil, feels empty. Said side areas feel empty as well.

I also thought Toxotes were bullshit, but now I just walk up to them and put them in the dirt so... (-:
Existenze1985
Cultist
23 | 2
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
The Survivability nerf in 2.0 is way to much imho, on top of that almost everything poisons you. Which get annoying really fast.
That with the fact that a light sorc doesn't have a lot of survivability anymore (currently in full ele set, all charms and some 120 charms.) is something that needs to be tuned imho. I even tried the poison mastery which doesn't seem to help much.

Another annoyance is the removal of ele pierce runes. Which are desperatly needed to tackle higher content (try taking down light dudes in toraya as a light sorc with 60 pierce, fun times)

Ow and mercenaries seem to behave a lot more retarded (a.k.a standing still and doing nothing?)

I do like the farm zones changes so far :D!
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Taem wrote:Feedback: the inability to downgrade runes is downright archaic... trying to find a fucking EL rune past A1 Normal is like where's the real fucking waldo at a wheres waldo convention... Despised *feature*. I actually stopped playing for the night in frustration, just made it to A3 and decided it was time to make a Pax staff..... but didn't have any El runes and spent about 1hr farming A1 for them with no luck when downgrading the rune in past patches would have been instantaneous. IDK why you want to make the game frivolously harder for the sake of increasing the content length, but this boarders on a sadistic waste of time IMO. At least enable downgrading for the first 20 runes or so, jesus christ...

Its quite easy to find EL rune, but I agree that no being able to downgrade low runes is just downright dumb. I mean, who is going to pay for runes even if they are in bundles? Are they trying to make us play more by pissing us off? I think downgrading runes should be available until a certain bracket and maybe be unavailable for the higher runes.

Anyways, I am here to suggest few things
1 - Reducing the big annoying banner that appears in every timed dungeon/rift. It takes half of the sight for a few seconds and in many cases is crucial and deadly.
2 - Rune containers should show rune level
3 - Difficulty revision of these two:

Inquisitor of the Triune

REQUIRED LEVEL: 110
DIFFICULTY: EASY

Invasion II

REQUIRED LEVEL: 115
DIFFICULTY: MODERATE

I feel like they don't belong in those brackets. Lots of people are struggling with them

Amazon related things:
1 - there is still no indication whatsoever about being under bacchanalia buff and its annoying. I am used to it and I account my health to it, but its just an annoyance. Health orb color change would be nice, buff/stance bar indication... anything really.
Edited by Wotan 2 years.
noibo
Thunder Beetle
55 | 1
The game got nerfed HARD.1.8 wasn't hard until hell mode or nightmare's diablo boss,but 2.0 is just made for casuals.1 act in all difficulties is the hardest,andariel was super tanky on hell,but other bosses were weak.new monsters werent a threat,only cold and poison attacking monsters were.im at 110 lvl and only inferno machine was a problem,other ubber bosses where weaker than 1.8 iirc.such a let down.i hope later ubber bosses will be harder :"(
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Class charm under Ennead challenge page might be outdated
(Not sure why i cant print screen my d2 for some reason)

Stats on guide (Worldstone orb)

Barbarian: uses Worldstone Orb
Unlocks your Ennead Skill
+2 to Barbarian Skills
+25% Bonus to Summoned Minion Life
+1% to Defense per Socketed Rune
Poison Length Reduced by 33%

Ingame:
Unlocks your Ennead Skill
+2 to Barbarian Skills
+25% Bonus to Summoned Minion Life
+1% to Runemaster Defense Bonus

I assume this is true for other classes as well.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1445 | 62
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Wotan wrote:3 - Difficulty revision of these two:

Inquisitor of the Triune

REQUIRED LEVEL: 110
DIFFICULTY: EASY

Invasion II

REQUIRED LEVEL: 115
DIFFICULTY: MODERATE

I feel like they don't belong in those brackets. Lots of people are struggling with them

Inquisitor is fine imo, but invasion 2 is just stupid. I dodge the lightning circles and i still get annihilated with 80 resists. What makes the fight cancer is the lockout. It is a very unintuitive fight, i dodge the circles and i still die in a few seconds. Lockout shouldnt be a thing on the boss.
0xffffffff
Fallen
1 | 0
Ok, so this dropped:
Under the regular gem descriptions, was written Unidentified. So i brought it to our man Cain, and this is how he identified it . I don't know what dropped, when and on what circumstances, only know it's from Act 1.
Pwnykeg1337
Fallen
1 | 0
The druid passive "pathfinder" states increases damage and mobility...there is nothing in the skill that gives mobility at all, it says its gives crushing blow per base level, i have 3 lvls in it and no crushing blow...is this skill broken or am i missing something? also while im at it, the passive for the bear heart of the pack, has hard stopped at 4 points, is that its cap or is its cap based on my lvl or bear lvl?
Arc_Razer
Grubber
303 | 11
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
every time i open char page i get the c000005 unhandled exception crash