What is the absolute best end game boss killer?

Discuss Median XL!
JeppeAndersen
Rust Claw
82 | 0
I'm playing SSF only and need a build dedicated to getting charms end game. Do you have an opinion on which build would best suit me?
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
I think unholy caster Pala can do the job. Or totem necromancer. I didn't play a lot yet in this season. Wait for the other answers
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
What kind of build do you like? Caster, thrower, melee?
I would recommend any barb, I could just rush to 130 (including ubers) without any trouble, switching around Earthshaker and Whirlwinder until I got bad inventory error. Not exactly sure about thrower barb anymore, used to be awesome boss-killer but I'm not sure if it got nerfed.
JeppeAndersen
Rust Claw
82 | 0
Jampula wrote:What kind of build do you like? Caster, thrower, melee?
I would recommend any barb, I could just rush to 130 (including ubers) without any trouble, switching around Earthshaker and Whirlwinder until I got bad inventory error. Not exactly sure about thrower barb anymore, used to be awesome boss-killer but I'm not sure if it got nerfed.

I'm currently doing a barb (earthshaker) but Kabraxis' being a bitch, and I usually feel pretty confident playing with casters. But don't want to make one without knowing the potential for a good boss killer is there, as it takes time for me to level a new char.
Chimalion
Imp
5 | 0
JeppeAndersen wrote:
Jampula wrote:What kind of build do you like? Caster, thrower, melee?

I'm currently doing a barb (earthshaker) but Kabraxis' being a bitch, and I usually feel pretty confident playing with casters. But don't want to make one without knowing the potential for a good boss killer is there, as it takes time for me to level a new char.

Its extremely easy with earthquake barb. All you need to do is every time Kabraxis teleports on top of you you cast shower of rocks and run away, just do that until he's dead and youre never in danger.
kakaraposa1
Imp
4 | 1
I did cab and hell baal with arrow swarm barb build... Pretty fun and efficient. Gets boring to farm after some time
Kurne
Stygian Watcher
42 | 3
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Batsin is extremely powerful against bosses to a fault until 125. At 125 ya may actually have to go beyound tu1 gear >->. But until then, she will wipe everything more or less. Not good at all for farming though. Can probably do good against 125s and farm okayish with gear, but definitely good starter char to clean some charms mid game without trouble
FIngoparna
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
And now at 2.7 what do you think what is the best boss killer?
nikulo
Sasquatch
65 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
i need to know aswell :D

i have a summoner Nec and a Phys Werfold Druid, and both have no chance at Uldyssian
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Mana Sorc are very good at single target kill, with set + basic gear