Melee necro clear issue

Discuss Median XL!
JodaVz
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Soo I was reading the guide, and building according to that. And it says melee necro set is really really strong choice for late game. However, I have the entire set and my survivability and clear speed went down like crazy. I used to have full runewords, upgraded with lucky bonus. I dont really know what to do, I cant even farm tran athula or kill destr Duriel. I have a lot of charms and still nothing. Somebody please help
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
JodaVz wrote:However, I have the entire set and my survivability and clear speed went down like crazy. I used to have full runewords, upgraded with lucky bonus.

Hello.

Tell your amount of Life Leech, hp and the names of your RW's you were using.[/quote]

There's one advice I can give now: switch to slow-mode (max Talon's Hold) if you lack survivability.
JodaVz
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Chton on sychte,Erawan on body armor,Megalith on boots,Truce on belt,Featherclaw(TU) hands,Rathams death gaze helm.
As of my now, my life leech is 33%. All of my set item sockets are empty. My Current health is 8600, and deff when fully buffed around 500k. But i get melted
Stealthmaster
Godsman Guard
3902 | 155
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
At that stage you should be using Raptor Scythe for Chthon RW because you gain faster attack speed with it. 33% LL is not enough for Terror let alone Destruction. Most likely you weren't using LL Mystic Orbs at all...

Your previous gear was fine. Be sure to max out Famine and have Double Orb modifier on your scythe (Chthon RW) so you could fill it with leech MO's. With such low life steal full Rathma's set won't help you much in Tran Athulua.
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
JodaVz wrote:Chton on sychte,Erawan on body armor,Megalith on boots,Truce on belt,Featherclaw(TU) hands,Rathams death gaze helm.
As of my now, my life leech is 33%. All of my set item sockets are empty. My Current health is 8600, and deff when fully buffed around 500k. But i get melted

You are probably lacking a lot of charms. The gear you have is solid. The set is also awesome and would really benefit from charms. You need to fill those sockets up. Do a check on your attack rating and make sure it seems sufficient. Craft some life leech jewels with 2% strength and other good stats. Try to get lucky lottery on set weapon too.
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
JodaVz
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Hey Greg, thanks for your time. About the charms, a have this :
Harkon Crystal gem
Optical detector
Visions of akarat
Butchers tooth
Moon of the spider
Horazon focus
legacy of blood
Azmodan heart
Laser focus
Sunstone of the elements
Sacred worldstone key
Scroll of the kings
Crystalline flame medallion (upgraded)
Six angel bag(upgraded)
Glorious book of median
Demonsbane
Fools gold
Sunstone of the gods
Eternal bone pile
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
Check speed calculator for breakpoints. Other than that, you should be able to kick ass with the set and charms you have. Like I said, attack rating, ewd, life leech and strength are key stats for this character. You should be able to get some great runes in Fauzt and make yourself a sick runeword belt and helm if you want the ultimate damage.
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
JodaVz
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Kk, ill try to get lucky on weapon, and socket some LL. :)
Thank you.