transferring heroes to the server

Discuss Median XL!
mincer122
Prowler
16 | 1
Is it possible to transfer heroes from the single player to the server?
berry117
Dark Wanderer
834 | 79
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
No
mincer122
Prowler
16 | 1
Oh, what a pity. I'm new, I've already found a lot of things, but for some reason I started playing in a single.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1237 | 268
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Even if it were possible, this is a pretty funny question given the amount of SP magic that can be done
mincer122
Prowler
16 | 1
what is SP magic?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1237 | 268
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
SP magic is the polite term for cheating, duping, save editing... lots of things that are possible on singleplayer but significantly harder on TSW. Not going to say impossible, every now and then we have to patch out some dupe method, but certainly a lot more detectable.

And since the SP players get mad every time this comes up - no, it's not all y'all, but even one is enough. And I guarantee it's a lot more than one. :lol:
berry117
Dark Wanderer
834 | 79
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
mincer122 wrote:Oh, what a pity. I'm new, I've already found a lot of things, but for some reason I started playing in a single.

A new ladder season and patch is just around the corner and your can easily start up on mp ladder when that time comes.
mincer122
Prowler
16 | 1
Siosilvar wrote:SP magic is the polite term for cheating, duping, save editing... lots of things that are possible on singleplayer but significantly harder on TSW. Not going to say impossible, every now and then we have to patch out some dupe method, but certainly a lot more detectable.

And since the SP players get mad every time this comes up - no, it's not all y'all, but even one is enough. And I guarantee it's a lot more than one. :lol:

Understood thanks ;)
mincer122
Prowler
16 | 1
berry117 wrote:
mincer122 wrote:Oh, what a pity. I'm new, I've already found a lot of things, but for some reason I started playing in a single.

A new ladder season and patch is just around the corner and your can easily start up on mp ladder when that time comes.

when is the new season?
berry117
Dark Wanderer
834 | 79
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
mincer122 wrote:
berry117 wrote:

when is the new season?

It hasn't been announced and generally a season runs 3-4 .months and the last season started oct28 iirc so it's safe to say new season before April and earliest late Feb/March but it's literally unknown rn so those dates are complete made up.

Tldr: soon