Noob questions, new to median

Discuss Median XL!
Fichi
Fallen
1 | 0
I have heard about relics are they easy to obtain?

Was gonna kinda play a build around it but if it is too hard to obtain I think I will not do that.

Also is it hard to trade in this game for items if I would need that relic?

And lastly any tips / guides for a median newbie (have played D2)
usling
Cog
244 | 22
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Fichi wrote:I have heard about relics are they easy to obtain?

Was gonna kinda play a build around it but if it is too hard to obtain I think I will not do that.

your first baaly kill pr. toon on hell drops a relic 100%.. so if you really hate yourself you can do new toons over and over to farm relics ;]

Other than that scosglen has relic bias drops if I recall correctly.
Fululf
Gravedigger
197 | 11
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Fichi wrote:I have heard about relics are they easy to obtain?

First of all, welcome to the mod (:
And like usling said, hell baal will give u 1, and scosglen does have a relic bias, but it's a late game zone requiring lvl 135+ and a good char.
Trading is your best bet to get a specific relic ofc, so i would recommend u to try and make some tg (trade gold) as soon as u can to be able to get what u need.
There's a thread on the forum about forum gold, perhaps a good idea to check it out.
Lastly, I'd recommend that u find a guide that u can follow since this mod is very different to regular d2, both how chars/skills work and items etc.

Good luck!

Edit: depending on what relic it is it might be hard to make a build that relies on it. Perhaps u can get the skill u want from crafts for example. Otherwise I think you should make sure u have a solid build to play and have fun with before u get ur hands on the relic.