Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Inflorescentia wrote:I don't know how and why but Kashya now mute. She can talk if my merc is dead, but she can't resurrect him.Image

Shes ghosting you my friend! Better hit up Anya for a date.
Jacma
Destroyer
6 | 0
I discovered new weird bug in act3 normal difficulty. If you kill one or two members of high council, then cube flail, destroy orb and later kill 3rd high member, you will not receive arcane crystal after talking with cain, because quest chain makes council quest as last one
If you do it in normal order, killing 3 members, then cube flail and destroy orb, everything is fine. But order with 1 or 2 members -> orb -> 3rd member is wrong.

---------------------

2nd is very small, Assassin pinnacle buff shows it gives flat amount of spell focus, current level is -5 down from real value (for example 4 points should give 90 spell focus, but in character stats and d2stats you see value of 85)
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Jacma wrote:I discovered new weird bug in act3 normal difficulty. If you kill one or two members of high council, then cube flail, destroy orb and later kill 3rd high member, you will not receive arcane crystal after talking with cain, because quest chain makes council quest as last one
If you do it in normal order, killing 3 members, then cube flail and destroy orb, everything is fine. But order with 1 or 2 members -> orb -> 3rd member is wrong.

---------------------

2nd is very small, Assassin pinnacle buff shows it gives flat amount of spell focus, current level is -5 down from real value (for example 4 points should give 90 spell focus, but in character stats and d2stats you see value of 85)

1st has been known for a long time.

2nd is not a bug, it gives SF based on the +skills you have when you cast it, but the tooltip will go up above that because it also adds +skills
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Kind of bug : if u cube an honorific item with greater oil of luck, it's do nothing (normal) but greater oil of luck become a normal oil of luck ^^
kjakola
Thunder Beetle
50 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Allow quick cast keys to spam skills if button is held
ericlee
Destroyer
7 | 0
The gear of Herald of Zakarum
The bonus per socketed is +1SK, +0.75% base block chance, +20% to elemental resists.

+0.75% base block chance is correct, and the rest are wrong for the descriptions.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
ericlee wrote:The gear of Herald of Zakarum
The bonus per socketed is +1SK, +0.75% base block chance, +20% to elemental resists.

+0.75% base block chance is correct, and the rest are wrong for the descriptions.

I disagree.

What other gear are you wearing? Sets and stances have been known to interfere with other item mods in the past.
ericlee
Destroyer
7 | 0
I was careless when I inserted the Runes, 3 were great runes, and the other three were enhanced runes, so I mistakenly thought there was a bug.
suchbalance
Team Member
1758 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Scalewinged wrote:
k9999 wrote:
Facebreaker
Facebreaker
Chain Gloves (Sacred)

Defense: (1784 - 1939) to (2299 - 2469)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 575
Item Level: 120
+1% Attack Speed per 20 Strength
Stun Attack
+(130 to 160)% Enhanced Defense
+(600 to 1000) Defense
-15% to Dexterity
Physical Resist 5%
+2 Life on Striking
Socketed (4)
This glove indicates that it provides 1 attack speed for every 20 str, but I have 9000 str and can only provide 250 attack speeds, isn't it 450?

Not actually bug but a limitation about how much single stat can single item give

A bit late to this one. But the glove is actually giving all the attack speed, it's just that the char sheet doesn't show it.
Lynderika
Grubber
316 | 161
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Uber dungeon program doesn't seems like a good idea in the game currently

Saying it simply, the worst thing about it is that it gives more free stats and charms when currently in the game we're starting to have too many stats for the content. The bosses doesn't changes, yet everything slowly get powercrept and easily dealt with. You might think it's minimal boosts in that case, but even small more 120s charms mean easier 125+ in the end, which shouldn't be the goal. And if each patch add more it'll be even worse.

It also feel like a weird turnaround for me, a problem we could say the game have currently is that many early game ubers seems trivial, butcher is a typical exemple of a boss that feel even weaker than the griswold just next to him. The boss is fine with just being a fire res check and should not be too hard, for sure, but in the current state he isn't memorable at all. So the idea of doing a "refresh" by giving another, boosted version, that will feel pretty much the same but longer to kill is just weird to me. What I'd do without any hesitation is give normal butcher the uber fire circle, boost his life, and delete the uber entierely. Because not only the uber version is unnecessary and feel weird in the progression, but also I'm very with point 1 of giving too many free stats.

Not to mention, others versions of bosses exist since long, they're in labs. It would feel much more logical to have things there if there's ideas of reworked bosses with additional boosts. Instead, they're just randomely throwed at us with a random erune condition juste to add an erune sink, are dealt with easily. Especially because, let me tell you, you're much higher than 120 by the time you have a thal and urt in 95% of playthroughs. So we take our free stats and that's it.

edit : huh I thought I was in feedbacks lmao