+1% Attack Speed per 20 Strength
Stun Attack
+(130 to 160)% Enhanced Defense
+(600 to 1000) Defense
-15% to Dexterity
Physical Resist 5%
+2 Life on Striking
Socketed (4)
This glove indicates that it provides 1 attack speed for every 20 str, but I have 9000 str and can only provide 250 attack speeds, isn't it 450?

Not actually bug but a limitation about how much single stat can single item give

A bit late to this one. But the glove is actually giving all the attack speed, it's just that the char sheet doesn't show it.

Thx,but on d2s and data panel,the glove only give 255ias,actually effective?
tempmail
Cog
204 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
tempmail wrote:Necromancer's Blood of Creation relic states that it gives catapult's shot's fire damage to Blood skeletons if you choose Veil King. In reality it gives the Flameburst shot fire damage instead. I noticed it because I thought the Blood of Creation relic + the new catapult relic would be a powerful combo. However, Nec's Blood of Creation relic is bugged.

Has this bug been noted by the devs? I'm asking because there was no response the last time I posted this.
Enigma
Heretic
409 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Unyielding did not work in labs last season. Worked as normal in scols but not in labs. Unsure if bug or feature.
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
IDK if I'm the only one but I often feel frustrated with the low stamina during story mode.
Would be cool if there was a source of extra stamina at early levels so travel feels better. There's really no good reason to be forced to walk during 90+% of the early game. The speed difference is not huge, but definitely noticeable.

During a quick normal run, I noticed that monster density at some points feels a bit lacking (either pack size is like 4 or they are so spread out that walking does not trigger new enemies for a bit). Either extra experience to compensate or bigger/more packs might make leveling smoother.

I especially noticed that Tal Rasha's Tomb was quite empty.
SDLCTLMR
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
I found a desync of Samael's and Anomaly's fire pounce even in SP. Sometimes the boss teleported not to me, but to where I am not, and if I did not use the teleport before activating the fire zone, I received damage even without being in the fire zone.

Upd. I have a YouTube video where I demonstrate this bug in a single player, but I do not know how to add it correctly here. (what should be the link format?)
Edited by SDLCTLMR 6 months.
SDLCTLMR
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
Sometimes the superbeast buff is removed after 20-28 seconds after teleportation from blood of creation (paladin), and sometimes the morph persists, but without additional effect. It is unclear how this bug occurs.

Also, in 2.7 or 2.8, I would like the morph to be activated also when using the time warp teleport, and not only divine apparition. It seems that this relic will not be very useful for holy melee, because it depends on wdm/ied, not spell damage. For unholy caster, I would like to have spell damage if there are a lot of skillpoints in mind flay or slayer, and if there are not very many of them (for example, if I want to build an assembly based on uhc with skills like bladestorm, fusillade, guard tower, etc, i.e., with wdm/ied, and not spell damage), then a bonus is given to all attributes or wdm/ied instead of spell damage.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
SDLCTLMR wrote:Sometimes the superbeast buff is removed after 20-28 seconds after teleportation from blood of creation (paladin), and sometimes the morph persists, but without additional effect. It is unclear how this bug occurs.

Also, in 2.7 or 2.8, I would like the morph to be activated also when using the time warp teleport, and not only divine apparition. It seems that this relic will not be very useful for holy melee, because it depends on wdm/ied, not spell damage. For unholy caster, I would like to have spell damage if there are a lot of skillpoints in mind flay or slayer, and if there are not very many of them (for example, if I want to build an assembly based on uhc with skills like bladestorm, fusillade, guard tower, etc, i.e., with wdm/ied, and not spell damage), then a bonus is given to all attributes or wdm/ied instead of spell damage.

absolutely none of this is happening, for reasons you'll see
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1077 | 26
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
SDLCTLMR wrote:Sometimes the superbeast buff is removed after 20-28 seconds after teleportation from blood of creation (paladin), and sometimes the morph persists, but without additional effect. It is unclear how this bug occurs.

I was once hoping that 150-200% spell dmg rather than 100% from pal blood relic, and that will make voidstar pal or searing glow pal or glowing fungus pal good enough to face 3/5 pillar deimoss, since the ama blood relic was already on that level for 2-3 ladders. But sadly there will be not any spell dmg/morph left on it in 2.7 which will cause pal as a class weak in end game content (Sam, Dei and T10 farming) again though some slight buff rework coming on unholy melee, as u ll see. So enjoy the last happy time. :)

The two new upgrade skills for Ritualist should be made active skills for players to open/close whenever they like, and this change will let Ritualist be truly good in 2.7. Otherwise, Ritualist needs both fire and cold spell dmg in 2.7 to ensure aoe and single target dmg and still wont be a real strong build late/end game in 2.7, unless 2 or 3 specialized late game gears for Ritualist are introduced in 2.7. And I dont think devs have designed new specialized endgame gears for Ritualist in 2.7. But at least we get some rework on pal in 2.7, which is appreciated. Sth is better than nth.

Personally Im considering a fire sorc in 2.7, cheap and solid, if mooncall was removed the melee restrict. And if so, that means some hard points (all in Pyroblast, no Flamefront, points should be enough) for an extra 20% max life for fire sorc in 2.7, which I think is a good deal. Also, fire bear seems fun in 2.7.

OK, just now I was told that 20% max life was removed from mooncall to baneblade, so no more 20% max life for caster sorc. But that doesnt matter much. Since I heard that Havoc was removed minimum cooldown, so in 2.7 only 6000+ energy is needed for 0 cd, this is just crazy!!! And that will make havoc sorc op in 2.7, we will see. If no more further revise, havoc sorc no doubt will be the goat in 2.7.
Edited by cnlnjzfjb 6 months.
MajorCooke
Vampiress
37 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Please make the abyssal shrines in Dimensional Labyrinths require purify. I came across two phobosses and while trying to kill them, my mind flays and minions were targeting a shrine and spawned Lazarus.

Needless to say, this is a no-win situation and I had to annoying climb my way back up to tier 10 again...

TWO phobosses is bad enough but if the place isn't clear when you destroy them, and the die rolls against you to bring Laz, he'll murder you dead.

And in fact, this doesn't apply just to Laz specifically. there's a number of bosses who could spawn like Malthael who will make your life hell with his immortal meat walls trapping you.