Innate elemental damage and life leech

Discuss Median XL!
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
About lifesteal and innate elemental weapons...

You CAN'T get lifeleech with innate elemental weapons I suppose. I need confirm this, I'm playing new Trhow barb, and I'm a bit curious why the proficiency demands lifesteal for more IED when lifesteal is supposed to be useless (on my experience) with IED. I understand the sinergy between lifesteal and wolf stance (more physical damage = more leech) but I don't get the sinergy between leech and IED. Can someone help on this?

I question about this cause trhowing axes (small ones) have light damage (based on str) and from that situation I think you can't leech from the damage dealed with those weapons...
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1445 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
MUS01 wrote:About lifesteal and innate elemental weapons...

You CAN'T get lifeleech with innate elemental weapons I suppose. I need confirm this, I'm playing new Trhow barb, and I'm a bit curious why the proficiency demands lifesteal for more IED when lifesteal is supposed to be useless (on my experience) with IED. I understand the sinergy between lifesteal and wolf stance (more physical damage = more leech) but I don't get the sinergy between leech and IED. Can someone help on this?

I question about this cause trhowing axes (small ones) have light damage (based on str) and from that situation I think you can't leech from the damage dealed with those weapons...

Bloodthirst gives you 100% of your leech as lightning pierce in eagle stance