What would bring you back to Median XL?

Discuss Median XL!
BearBearderBarb
Pit Knight
118 | 8
Word, they should reset daily to keep up with ADHD people.
Bearded_DooD
Pit Knight
112 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
AGsniper wrote:When tbings start to slow down after the first 2 weeks of the season, whats the point of dragging out 20 players on realm and a dead trade market for 4 more months?

xD dunno maybe because update to next season wont magically appear in Marcos cloud? Someone must make it and im quite sure Blizzard is not helping our boyz here.
Stop being obnoxiously dumb and if u have problem with how often resets are or with the amount of changes, join the club.. for sure Marco and rest can use your amazing coding skills.

For fk sake, some people, you never can make them happy....
AGsniper
Sasquatch
65 | 3
Bearded_DooD wrote:
AGsniper wrote:When tbings start to slow down after the first 2 weeks of the season, whats the point of dragging out 20 players on realm and a dead trade market for 4 more months?

xD dunno maybe because update to next season wont magically appear in Marcos cloud? Someone must make it and im quite sure Blizzard is not helping our boyz here.
Stop being obnoxiously dumb and if u have problem with how often resets are or with the amount of changes, join the club.. for sure Marco and rest can use your amazing coding skills.

For fk sake, some people, you never can make them happy....

Not even sure what point of this is, but was i wrong about what i said?

Please be constructive.
felix0808
Pit Knight
116 | 12
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
i enjoyed with all latest changes and thanks to the devs for such cool work.

The one thing, that can make MXL even better? - More rewarding party play.
In my childhood i played with friends in local computer club. We went from the start, together crush the Blood raven, then Andariel... Even Baal runs later at blizz servers was quite fun. And i missed it in MXL, because now MXL is a single player game with trade market. You do alone ubers quest - may be this is ok. But end game areas you also farm alone, because loot is almost same but the strength of mobs increased much more noticeable.

And pls no 1HKO mechanics anymore. It's a grind game. When you come to any area at first (Cows for example), you get smashed. Then you upgrade your build, farm needed items, comes again and slowly go through them. Then you farm more and put more efforts into your build and return to the Cows third time, and now you crush them like a boss :) . And that feeling that you become stronger is very cool. But with 1HKO, what the point of grind and putting intellectual efforts to your build if you anyway die with one hit? If i want to test my reflexes i will go to play shooters, not rpgs.
Edited by felix0808 6 months.
felix0808
Pit Knight
116 | 12
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time

1) Not all people can play day and night and go through all content in first month. Some like me can play only at weekends, or just 2-3 hours per day.

2) What the point of resetting progress of 20 players, who really enjoyed by the game? It doesn't help other people, who just buy all gear/charms and then "get bored".
AGsniper
Sasquatch
65 | 3
felix0808 wrote:

1) Not all people can play day and night and go through all content in first month. Some like me can play only at weekends, or just 2-3 hours per day.

2) What the point of resetting progress of 20 players, who really enjoyed by the game? It doesn't help other people, who just buy all gear/charms and then "get bored".

This is my point. There needs to be some kind of middle ground when it comes to the length of the seasons.

Cookied.
Reeses
Stone Warrior
33 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor

Letting devs take a rest so they dont deal with burn out and can work on new content after the fact. Unless you just want like...A full reset of the same patch or something?
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Reeses wrote:

Letting devs take a rest so they dont deal with burn out and can work on new content after the fact. Unless you just want like...A full reset of the same patch or something?

Get diablo 3 meanwhile ! Got it three days ago. Awesome!!
berry117
Dark Wanderer
802 | 78
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
THE ONLY THING BRING ME BACK TO THIS MOD IF ADMIN COME BACK FROM VACATION ON NEPTUNE AND TELL ME THAT HIM HAD A GOOD TIME AND HIM WANT TO TELL US THAT THE GOMBLINGS ARE COME BACK, IF THE GOBMLLINGS DONT COME BACK THEN I DONT COME BACK EVER.
SP PLAYER NEED MOIRE DROP IF I WANT PLAY DANTE INFERNO AND SUFFER IN HELL I ROLL THE BOULDER UP THE FRIKKEN HILL.

ty
Taem
Necrobot
2476 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Berkabus1 wrote:
Reeses wrote:

Get diablo 3 meanwhile ! Got it three days ago. Awesome!!

Did you mean to say Diablo 4? Or do you actually enjoy D3?