Pls help me answer my question

Discuss Median XL!
SeanJackson
Fallen
1 | 0
I have a question about the drop chances for a particular item in the game. It seems that something might be wrong with the drop rates, as I've come across over 100 of these items since I started playing in Hell difficulty. Just now, what prompted me to raise this topic is that I killed a goblin and it dropped 4 of the same item simultaneously. This occurrence feels quite unusual and unexpected. Additionally, I'd like to combine two topics into one. I've read everywhere that rainbow goblins are no longer killable, but I've personally encountered 3 of them in just 2 days. It's rather frustrating to let them go without any way to deal with them. Any insights or explanations about these occurrences would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your help!
paolo12
Cog
207 | 18
Turn amulets into signets or craft them with oil from infernal machine quest dungeon.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Rainbow goblins do not spawn. If you're encountering regular treasure goblins you can still kill those.
jicsou
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I remember the season with rainbow goblin,the way to Killing him , it was really fun and cool the world with lot of goblins,and the boss with the relic . Remember the staff in Tristram .
I hope they Will be back one Day ^^ maybe in New season or what .