Mirror Temple Info (Single Player)

Discuss Median XL!
Cosimo
Skeleton
2 | 0
Good day to everyone, first post here :salut:

I have a question regarding the "Nemesis" boss you encounter in "Mirror Temple": is the boss the same of the current season along with what it drops?

Let me explain better. From what I read, the current Season (34) paladin drop would be "Yaerius' Grey Omen" and in fact I got its drop in the single player encounter. But since it is single player, will there be a rotation of nemesises with other sets? Or shall I wait for the next season upgrade?

Currently looking for two pieces of "Cinadide's Craft" but the gauntlets and hand of god are stubborn and do not want to drop (funny part I have completed all the other paladin sets! :lol: )
BearBearderBarb
Pit Knight
119 | 8
Every season rolls out a patch which also changes the nemesis drops.
nemmate
Grubber
301 | 8
Cosimo wrote:Good day to everyone, first post here :salut:

I have a question regarding the "Nemesis" boss you encounter in "Mirror Temple": is the boss the same of the current season along with what it drops?

Let me explain better. From what I read, the current Season (34) paladin drop would be "Yaerius' Grey Omen" and in fact I got its drop in the single player encounter. But since it is single player, will there be a rotation of nemesises with other sets? Or shall I wait for the next season upgrade?

Currently looking for two pieces of "Cinadide's Craft" but the gauntlets and hand of god are stubborn and do not want to drop (funny part I have completed all the other paladin sets! :lol: )

I think the Cinadide Set was in the previous patch
Cosimo
Skeleton
2 | 0
The previous patch? What I luck I got! :mrotate:

Oh well, thanks for your answers. Back to farming I guess!