NVM Full

Discuss Median XL!
Milkshake
Abomination
142 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Edit: We're full. Will modify if anything changes!

Need 1 more person for reset at 3PM Eastern on Friday, October 13th.

Necro, Zon, or Pally would be much appreciated for maximum variety of chars!

Requirements:
North American (not a hard requirement, but preferred). We'll likely play on Dallas or Chicago servers.
Can play pretty much all day Friday (at least 6+hours), and hopefully the rest of the weekend
Have a headset and Discord. Also not too shy/awkard.

Newbs welcome - not brand new though. Probably need to have played MXL for at least 30 days. We can explain and help with some things, but we'd rather not get slowed down by holding your hand.

Current classes:
Claw Sin
Mana Sorc
Light Sorc
Wolf Druid
Throw Barb
Earthquake Barb
Undecided

We ideally want a mix of chars, so everyone isn't fighting over the same drops.

Please post class and your location if you're interested. I'll PM you Discord info after.
Edited by Milkshake 6 months.
Skeletonman
Dark Huntress
12 | 3
Hey I'd be in at least for the first bit of leveling up to meph then probably farm some ACs. Looking for a smaller group to hang out with this season. Going to play EQ Barb. Region is Ontario but I play on US servers most of the time.
Milkshake
Abomination
142 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Skeletonman wrote:Hey I'd be in at least for the first bit of leveling up to meph then probably farm some ACs. Looking for a smaller group to hang out with this season. Going to play EQ Barb. Region is Ontario but I play on US servers most of the time.

Why would you break off? Why not play through to hell? We usually stop after normal Baal to farm a couple key TU then continue
Skeletonman
Dark Huntress
12 | 3
Well if you stop there for a bit that works too id be down to go through to hell.
Milkshake
Abomination
142 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Skeletonman wrote:Well if you stop there for a bit that works too id be down to go through to hell.

Pmed. And my b, missed the EQ barb comment before asking what class lol. Cool cool.

Still need +1!
King77
Stone Warrior
32 | 6
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
In game. Amazon. Javazon.

Live in louisiana. Dallas is perfect
Milkshake
Abomination
142 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
King77 wrote:In game. Amazon. Javazon.

Ah, sorry. We're full now. I'll ping you if we free up a slot. Or if you don't have a group, you're welcome to join our disc and chill w/ us after the first few hours.
King77
Stone Warrior
32 | 6
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Milkshake wrote:
King77 wrote:In game. Amazon. Javazon.

Ah, sorry. We're full now. I'll ping you if we free up a slot. Or if you don't have a group, you're welcome to join our disc and chill w/ us after the first few hours.

absolutely, ive made these so many times i can keep up solo <3; if it frees up let meknow though, always more fun with people