Discuss Median XL!
fr0gbug
Rust Claw
81 | 6
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
gongwoko wrote:
fr0gbug wrote:
gongwoko wrote:Fortress relic doesn't give any bonus runemaster defense while playing barb.

Did you unequip/re-equip all your runed socketed equipment, or save/exit, reenter game? The bonus to runemaster multiplier would work just like putting points in runemaster, It's applied when you "equip" the rune.

Just tried all of that, save/exit, reequiping whole eq, replacing the runes in armor - there is no change to my defense while fortress is active or inactive, only bonus is +1000 def that this relic has as a base stat.

If that bonus works the way I think it does you would have to re-equip the runes while the fortress bonus is active, not sure if you tried it that way.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Istaryu wrote:
Anonymous: wrote:Question about death in Vizjun - what is that mob, what kind of dmg and what really happened ?
Source - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1963298019 - time 04:35:00 - sudden death of beefy char - https://median-xl.com/char/MANDA

It is probably invisible nuke as he said. When stuff spawns offscreen, they wont be rendered ever. Same thing can happen with dunc barrels, they throw the barrel from off screen, they wont be rendered and you dont know there is a barrel exploding on top of you. It is a bug in the game engine.

It's not me playing - it's comrad Mahitovec. And i went there today with my sorc - no such mob as listed in death screen. I tried standing in those beacon/nuke areas - i take zero damage even if i get overlapped by few of them. But then something spawns atmg sentries and this same mob (MIRV) killed me too. Some invisible mob hiding in background as legacy from previous versions ? i remember there used to be mines that look like floating balls and they did a lot of dmg when moving over it.

But he was standing still, leeching hp, has res caped, good defense, high PDr, 17k hp. Wtf seriously.

I took some screen shots - but where are they located on pc ?
gongwoko
Acid Prince
46 | 0
fr0gbug wrote:
gongwoko wrote:
fr0gbug wrote:
gongwoko wrote:Fortress relic doesn't give any bonus runemaster defense while playing barb.

Did you unequip/re-equip all your runed socketed equipment, or save/exit, reenter game? The bonus to runemaster multiplier would work just like putting points in runemaster, It's applied when you "equip" the rune.

Just tried all of that, save/exit, reequiping whole eq, replacing the runes in armor - there is no change to my defense while fortress is active or inactive, only bonus is +1000 def that this relic has as a base stat.

If that bonus works the way I think it does you would have to re-equip the runes while the fortress bonus is active, not sure if you tried it that way.

Thanks for the suggestion, it seems to be working that way (just reequping items with active fortress) Its giga annoying to do, but only have to do it once per game i guess.
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Marrt wrote:
GoochMcNuts wrote:Hello, my golden chariot shield isn't using the grey stat bonuses even though I have light runes in it. I've tried removing other pieces of gear that might be causing it go bug out but no change. Has anyone else had this issue?

Are you sure about this, because you are not supposed to have such issues if the shield you have is new, e.g. from this patch, as older shields on SP or non-ladder might be bugged. From my calculations the max res you have, accounts for the shield bonus. The stat remains with gray text even when fulfilled.

When I un/re-equip the shield my life/max res doesn't change. The shield is from a few patches ago but that kinda sucks that I have to find a new one now since the old ones got bugged for some reason.
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
GoochMcNuts wrote:
Marrt wrote:
GoochMcNuts wrote:Hello, my golden chariot shield isn't using the grey stat bonuses even though I have light runes in it. I've tried removing other pieces of gear that might be causing it go bug out but no change. Has anyone else had this issue?

Are you sure about this, because you are not supposed to have such issues if the shield you have is new, e.g. from this patch, as older shields on SP or non-ladder might be bugged. From my calculations the max res you have, accounts for the shield bonus. The stat remains with gray text even when fulfilled.

When I un/re-equip the shield my life/max res doesn't change. The shield is from a few patches ago but that kinda sucks that I have to find a new one now since the old ones got bugged for some reason.

The shield was bugged and then fixed, but you need to find a new one, no other solution.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Anonymous: wrote:

It's not me playing - it's comrad Mahitovec. And i went there today with my sorc - no such mob as listed in death screen. I tried standing in those beacon/nuke areas - i take zero damage even if i get overlapped by few of them. But then something spawns atmg sentries and this same mob (MIRV) killed me too. Some invisible mob hiding in background as legacy from previous versions ? i remember there used to be mines that look like floating balls and they did a lot of dmg when moving over it.

But he was standing still, leeching hp, has res caped, good defense, high PDr, 17k hp. Wtf seriously.

I took some screen shots - but where are they located on pc ?

Please some one from the development team check this spot - invisible stuff is happening - atmg from nowhere + those nukes do no dmg.

Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
MIRV strikes have been in vzijun forever. Its a strike launched by the central system aka the boss, and it's not an invisible enemy Image
Oretama
Imp
5 | 0
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ImageImage
just have 3 beams in the slayer circle , only trans to 5 beams in one frame and back to 3 beams :-?
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Wotan wrote:MIRV strikes have been in vzijun forever. Its a strike launched by the central system aka the boss, and it's not an invisible enemy Image

That is nice and all - but its not the case then. Because Mahitovec had 40+ physical dmg reduction + 80+ fire rez + 17k+ hp - so he definately could survive that hit. But it was not visible and it was not the nuke, because as his stream shows - other nuke was near and it was visible. Also i done testing with sorc which is glass cannon and was standing in multiple of those yellow dots from appearing to blast off - zero dmg taken. Its something else.
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
The corruptions are a nice touch to the game but it doesn't look like they are being regulated. You can get corruptions on items that cannot use them like this one here.
If someone could look into this that would be great, thanks :D