Bone Archer
76 | 18
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Eye of Malic UMO still exists in the game (alongside its replacement Eye of the Storm), even though Eye of Malic has been removed from the docs.
Aliasex
Imp
5 | 0
Cold sorc "Wintertide" health regeneration doesn't work.
It works more often on single mobs (50%/50%) and almost never on packs (1/10).
I noticed that it works much worse when ice elementals are summoned.
Maybe you could change the condition for activating regeneration? For example, using the skill itself, and not hitting the target?
PitStains
Balrog
124 | 5
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I rolled havoc sorc after hearing it’s OP, and have never had more fun. I’ve played probably 7-8 seasons and never really been able to do end game stuff. I don’t care if it’s OP if I’m having fun and allows me to do end game stuff for once.
I get that if it’s not nerfed, we’ll see everyone playing havoc next season… but at the same time having an OP build makes it nice for us noobs that aren’t soo good be able to dip our toes in the end game and keep us playing longer. Consider not nerfing it too much, or power up some other builds to closely match Havocs
power.
berry117
Dark Wanderer
802 | 78
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
0 characters showing up under selection for auto transfer for auctions, when there should be multiple to select from.
aahz
Team Member
496 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
berry117 wrote:0 characters showing up under selection for auto transfer for auctions, when there should be multiple to select from.

that happens when you're sharing your accounts or when your IP changes. relog to your accounts that don't show to sync it

edit: still seems there was some bug regarding ssf->nonssf chars, should be fixed
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
DooM_
Acid Prince
45 | 1
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Suggestion to buff up the amazon Blood of creation by just a bit. I feel regular spear/java even with a cold pierce setup is still just better. if crystalline arsenal had just 33% more damage it would be a viable option. Clear mind sorc is so op I was hoping this would at least be decent. I love the idea of switching between java and spear for single target, just not worth atm.
Birimbau
Sasquatch
68 | 4
Stormcrows should get rid of this wychwind gimmick and do something similar to hammerzon: you just create new a skill that is one level only, it has less WDM and has less knives than the standard storm crows, they don't have a homing property but instead they release spike novas on strike in a similar fashion similar to Eviscerate.

I usually tend to dislike gimmicky and pianio-like builds and prefer more solid and simple build mechanic and hammerzon is an example of this that could be replicated to crow sin.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Birimbau wrote:Stormcrows should get rid of this wychwind gimmick and do something similar to hammerzon: you just create new a skill that is one level only, it has less WDM and has less knives than the standard storm crows, they don't have a homing property but instead they release spike novas on strike in a similar fashion similar to Eviscerate.

I usually tend to dislike gimmicky and pianio-like builds and prefer more solid and simple build mechanic and hammerzon is an example of this that could be replicated to crow sin.

Wychwind + Stormcrows is pretty far from gimmicky and piano-like lol. You basically have two skills, one is a decent (not superb) clear skill and the other is an insane boss killer that makes your clear skill better during it's buff. It plays quite smoothly too IMO. Sounds like you just want to play Maelstrom sin?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Birimbau wrote:Stormcrows should get rid of this wychwind gimmick and do something similar to hammerzon: you just create new a skill that is one level only, it has less WDM and has less knives than the standard storm crows, they don't have a homing property but instead they release spike novas on strike in a similar fashion similar to Eviscerate.

This skill you are describing is named APF-20 'Maelstrom' MkI.

I dislike skills that toggle more than most, but... get over it? Different builds play differently, because different people like different things.
BoneZone
Balrog
138 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Fire elementals on bloodzon do not gain the demon blood aura buff from skeletal flayer relic.