Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
scoobysnacks wrote:
berry117 wrote:
scoobysnacks wrote:
berry117 wrote:0 characters showing up under selection for auto transfer for auctions, when there should be multiple to select from.

Figure you got this solved. It's now doing it for me. All of a sudden 0 characters showing up for auction auto transfer. It worked previously. I've tried relogging in the game and on forums multiple times still no luck.

Uh i forget.
I think it happened when I changed the password on my mule account.
Both passwords for ur main acct and mule account have to be the same or some shit for the website to pull from both.

Weird, I haven't changed the password for any accounts. Luckily, it's late ladder so not in a huge rush to sell some things but would like to get them up eventually.

I think i also started having this problem the first season tsw did the online ssf and I originally had my account toggled ssf on, but I think this is what I had originally thought the problem was....and it was in fact that I had changed my password or something and my main tsw accounts password didn't match my mules or something. I'm gonna look though old messages in my inbox for the answer I got.

aahz wrote:
berry117 wrote:0 characters showing up under selection for auto transfer for auctions, when there should be multiple to select from.

that happens when you're sharing your accounts or when your IP changes. relog to your accounts that don't show to sync it

edit: still seems there was some bug regarding ssf->nonssf chars, should be fixed

This is the response I got to my initial question, maybe it'll help on yours.
Edited by berry117 2 months.
scoobysnacks
Thunder Beetle
58 | 3
berry117 wrote:
scoobysnacks wrote:
berry117 wrote:
scoobysnacks wrote:

Figure you got this solved. It's now doing it for me. All of a sudden 0 characters showing up for auction auto transfer. It worked previously. I've tried relogging in the game and on forums multiple times still no luck.

Uh i forget.
I think it happened when I changed the password on my mule account.
Both passwords for ur main acct and mule account have to be the same or some shit for the website to pull from both.

Weird, I haven't changed the password for any accounts. Luckily, it's late ladder so not in a huge rush to sell some things but would like to get them up eventually.

I think i also started having this problem the first season tsw did the online ssf and I originally had my account toggled ssf on, but I think this is what I had originally thought the problem was....and it was in fact that I had changed my password or something and my main tsw accounts password didn't match my mules or something. I'm gonna look though old messages in my inbox for the answer I got.

So my problem was that it has been a while since I logged into my main account. Which is the one attached to my forum account. For some reason it detached itself and when that happened my new (current ladder) account detached itself as well. I logged into my old in game account, thanks to you mentioning the mule account and password. This re attached my current ladder account to this forum account. Lol.... thanks for responding and giving me some ideas to try.
berry117
Dark Wanderer
802 | 78
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yeah no problem.
I vpn a lot to procure movies and TV shows and shit and it was either that or having different passwords that fucked it up for me