Cow Ninja
1295 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
BoneZone wrote:Fire elementals on bloodzon do not gain the demon blood aura buff from skeletal flayer relic.

Intended. At some version aura was changed so that only undead (necro) summons and char affected
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1452 | 64
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Change
Skeld's Battlesong
Skeld's Battlesong
Kriegsmesser (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 53 to 57
(Barbarian Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 642
Item Level: 105
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.14 per Strength)%
Guardian Spirits Inherit 100% of Your Deadly Strike
+(3 to 5) to Barbarian Skill Levels
1% Base Block Chance
+(13 to 25)% to Summoned Minion Damage
+(25 to 75) to Vitality
Regenerate Mana +(10 to 30)%
Maximum Lightning Resist +(1 to 2)%
Socketed (6)
to work with crit too now that glad dominance gives crit instead of ds.
RealPandemonium
Cultist
21 | 0
Deathly effigy is not casting bolt rush. It does an "animation," playing a sound and consuming a corpse, but nothing happens. Having corpses around actually reduces its DPS because it's taking that time to do nothing instead of attacking.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
^ I can confirm this.

Also, Elemental Command in BowZon tree is not calcing +Max levels correctly it seems. +1 per 4 char levels gives +4 at clvl 32?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1235 | 267
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Semigloss wrote:Also, Elemental Command in BowZon tree is not calcing +Max levels correctly it seems. +1 per 4 char levels gives +4 at clvl 32?

what about elemental command is not what you expect? 1 level at clvl 20, +1 per 4 clvl after it unlocks
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Siosilvar wrote:
Semigloss wrote:Also, Elemental Command in BowZon tree is not calcing +Max levels correctly it seems. +1 per 4 char levels gives +4 at clvl 32?

what about elemental command is not what you expect? 1 level at clvl 20, +1 per 4 clvl after it unlocks

Well it unlocks at 25 for one lol. And 1pt gives +2 so it's sorta confusing. But if that's how it's meant to work then great, good to know. Thanks!
ssjnappa
Skeleton
2 | 0
Still lost all my friend's personal stash in tcp/ip game
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1452 | 64
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
ssjnappa wrote:Still lost all my friend's personal stash in tcp/ip game

It is a known bug, but they dont know how to fix it. Just make sure to make a backup of your stash file so you can restore it if it poofs. Also the hosts stash never poofs, only others who join, as far as i know.
Mr_Bill
Designated Troll
87 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Minor issue :

The animation graphic for the Bone Armor skill of the Incarnation tree Paladin, sometimes does not fully renew (e.g. it continues to look like only say a half to a third of your Bone Armor is active and circling around you) when Bone Armor is recast. I have been unable to determine whether this means that you are only getting a half or a third of the protection that you should be getting, or if you are in fact fully protected but the animation is just malfunctioning. Note that when you recast it, you can tell that the ability was properly triggered because it drains away a huge amount of your mana (this is one of the skill's biggest drawbacks) but instead of seeing a full circle of Bone Armor circling you, you only see a fraction of it.

This happens randomly and inconsistently (it doesn't happen all the time) and it can happen even if you have visited a healer in town, got back to full mana and then try to recast Bone Armor.

It would be nice to have some game mechanism where you could see how many HP the remaining Bone Armor has, so you could reliably tell when you have to renew it back to 100% (and / or give it even a modest ability to boost character defence). Given that the Incarnation build has a pretty low Defence Rating and not much else to make the character durable, this would be appreciated.
sappersummoner
Lava Lord
94 | 2
so im testing this in scosglen

and using toggle sprint makes my entire army move faster all the time

they now just run around by themselves and I dont have to do much at all

but leave sprint toggled on

should blood skeletons walk or run all the time?

the difference is like 100% faster killing speed,

as it stands now players have to sprint - reducing defenses to zero -

in order to make blood skeletons sprint. Idk but it's certainly a bug to summoner necro

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=83103