Wildfire bear

Discuss Median XL!
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Is wildfire not effected by mark of the wild? armageddon gets a bonus seemingly ....

What is the benefit of more than 1 pt in idol of scosglen? a very little bit of movement speed and a shorter cooldown ..... but whats a shorter cooldown good for?
lavasoft
Jungle Hunter
28 | 13
Wildfire is effected by Mark of the Wild, it gives elemental spell damage which wildfire uses. The character sheet may not show it because it truncates the number and it's a small bonus, highlight the skill itself to see the exact difference.
In my opinion the purpose of base points in Idol of Scosglen is it's synergy with Ancestral Protection (Immediately to the right in the tree), more base points = more total character defense if you have points in Ancestral Protection.
nobrainnopain
Heretic
405 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
lavasoft wrote:In my opinion the purpose of base points in Idol of Scosglen is it's synergy with Ancestral Protection (Immediately to the right in the tree), more base points = more total character defense if you have points in Ancestral Protection.

Yes, more pts in Ancestral Protection brings more def.
But the description of Idol of Scosglen tells me that additional pts just bring very few additional movement speed and a shorter delay ..... for what this shorter delay should be good for?
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
nobrainnopain wrote:
lavasoft wrote:In my opinion the purpose of base points in Idol of Scosglen is it's synergy with Ancestral Protection (Immediately to the right in the tree), more base points = more total character defense if you have points in Ancestral Protection.

Yes, more pts in Ancestral Protection brings more def.
But the description of Idol of Scosglen tells me that additional pts just bring very few additional movement speed and a shorter delay ..... for what this shorter delay should be good for?

Its for nova dmg upgrade.