Any good bos killer

Discuss Median XL!
alex20noni
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
hi all i play median xl in the last 4 sezon

its hard to find a carater to kill boss to take charms like max 130 charms lvl not more

can you give me some tips to start a good boss killer
i play only necro summoner and baba summ

ty all nice game
rugby_1
Son of Lucion
724 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Summon builds are not good boss killers. Easy boss killers would be fire sorc, storm zon, even elementalist Barb or Cold Seer druid. Most caster builds do well at killing bosses.
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1074 | 26
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
U mean only considering barb and nec?
If so, throw barb is an okay/good boss killer. Ele barb, good. 2h melee nec, okay. xbow nec, still good boss killer. Totem nec, good in many boss fights actually, but u need to be familiar with it. If not a totem veteran, then not recommended. It is also gear-heavy.
Some of these builds will need some gear investment, I suppose, but they r all regular bds.
If not, then there are many more.
alex20noni
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
cnlnjzfjb wrote:U mean only considering barb and nec?
If so, throw barb is an okay/good boss killer. Ele barb, good. 2h melee nec, okay. xbow nec, still good boss killer. Totem nec, good in many boss fights actually, but u need to be familiar with it. If not a totem veteran, then not recommended. It is also gear-heavy.
Some of these builds will need some gear investment, I suppose, but they r all regular bds.

ty for explene me i will try this viewtopic.php?f=40&t=83108

or a necro totem ty all
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1074 | 26
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
alex20noni wrote:

or a necro totem ty all

Np. Personally I do not recommend new totem players to try totem if what he needs is mainly a boss killer. And in 2.7, there are 2-3 summon pala players around me, the best one is Glowing Fungus summon pal no doubt, but u need Glowing Fungus relic and enough gear support (mainly crafted) and know how Glowing Fungus works and how to balance and build up between Glowing Fungus and pal's own minions. And, if with Champions of the Sun (from pal shield or relic, relic better), better; Regular summon pal is a good boss killer with pal blood relic. But normal summon pal without blood relic is just an Okay boss killer, not great.
BoneZone
Balrog
138 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Stormcrows assassin wasent mentioned or clawsin. Both good choices imo.
alex20noni
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
cnlnjzfjb wrote:
alex20noni wrote:

or a necro totem ty all

Np. Personally I do not recommend new totem players to try totem if what he needs is mainly a boss killer. And in 2.7, there are 2-3 summon pala players around me, the best one is Glowing Fungus summon pal no doubt, but u need Glowing Fungus relic and enough gear support (mainly crafted) and know how Glowing Fungus works and how to balance and build up between Glowing Fungus and pal's own minions. And, if with Champions of the Sun (from pal shield or relic, relic better), better; Regular summon pal is a good boss killer with pal blood relic. But normal summon pal without blood relic is just an Okay boss killer, not great.

ty all for tips if you have any guide post me one
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1074 | 26
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
alex20noni wrote:ty all for tips if you have any guide post me one

Sry no guide about Glowing Fungus summon pal, most ppl havent even realized the potential of Glowing Fungus this oskill. U can just do a regular summon pal to start with, following the guide on forum. Once u find or get a Glowing Fungus relic, then u can try to build up Glowing Fungus summon pal. It is based on relic. https://median-xl.com/char/Zhuan-PAL, this is one of my friends who played Glowing Fungus summon pal in 2.7, but now he seems to respec to Vesseldin. https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Yg4y1 ... 4ecfe0de32 This is one of his vids.
Or u can also try it with other classes, like from a crafted ama shield. But of all Glowing Fungus summoners possible, pala has the most potential, I suppose.

Btw, talking about summon builds and ama, Unsummon Fire Elementals Ama may be an OKay build in 2.8. Since there will be 4 relics allowed in 2.8. So u can get
Relic (Summon Glowing Fungus)
Relic
(Random class Only)
Required Level: 75
+(14 to 24) to Summon Glowing Fungus
Maximum Lightning Resist +1%
Gain Exodia while Carrying All Summon Trio Relics
(Summon Frostwalker - Summon Glowing Fungus - Summon Sinner)
Exodia
Summon One Extra Minion With Each Cast
+100% to Summoned Minion Damage
+100% to Summoned Minion Attack Rating
+666 to Life
+
Relic (Summon Sinner)
Relic
(Random class Only)
+(14 to 24) to Summon Sinner
Maximum Fire Resist +1%
Exodia
+666 to Life
+
Relic (Summon Frostwalker)
Relic
(Random class Only)
+(14 to 24) to Summon Frostwalker
Maximum Cold Resist +1%
Exodia
+666 to Life
, together with the 4th
Relic (Fire Elementals)
Relic
(Random class Only)
+25% Fire Pierce to Fire Elementals
+(5 to 10)% to Fire Spell Damage
+(23 to 35) to Fire Elementals
. This is a buff for Unsummon Fire Elementals Ama in 2.8. However, it is just some of my thoughts, and I dont think Unsummon Fire Elementals Ama will become a powerful/popular build in 2.8 even with the 4th relic allowed.

I dont want to say this but, in general, personally I dont recommend ppl to play any summon builds in sigma, even new players.