Discuss Median XL!
MedianXL
Acid Prince
45 | 592
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Please post your bug reports and feedback for the current version in this topic.

Note that this topic is moderated. If your post is deleted then it is most likely a known issue.

No tech support related discussion

Instead, please use:
d8r
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Since there is no level restrictions for some dungeons you can skip directly to act 4 in hell by using townportal in banisher of light quest.
There is not a big point doing it since you want to grab all charms durinc gameplay but I don't think this is intended.
fobosollo
Thunder Beetle
50 | 2
Yo, there is no 2.8 thread so im putting it here.

There is something going on with nagi/halberd attack speed. Compared to 1h weapons is like heaven and earth. Its slow, so damn slow - is it intended or ?
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
fobosollo wrote:Yo, there is no 2.8 thread so im putting it here.

There is something going on with nagi/halberd attack speed. Compared to 1h weapons is like heaven and earth. Its slow, so damn slow - is it intended or ?

you can use this to compare breakpoints: https://dev.median-xl.com/speedcalc/

anything that's out of this range might be buggy, but it's a halberd (max FPA 7), its supposed to be slower than a light ass claw (max FPA 5).
BoneZone
Balrog
138 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
I'm playing nagi now. I'm fine with the speed. Remember you get speed from shadow refuge if I remember correctly. And nagi does huge damage anyways.
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
I have not tried to use them, but i've seen a lot of corpses in a T8 lab on non-ladder just now... are they supposed to spawn? looked unusually messy down there... :)
Trashkitten
Stone Warrior
31 | 4
Deathly Effigy is still bugged. The bolt nova portion works fine, but for the bolt-rush, it just plays an animation when corpses are available, but nothing happens. Sends its dps into the dirt when there are lots of corpses around.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Trashkitten wrote:Deathly Effigy is still bugged. The bolt nova portion works fine, but for the bolt-rush, it just plays an animation when corpses are available, but nothing happens. Sends its dps into the dirt when there are lots of corpses around.

seems to work for me but i'll see if i can confirm it one way or another

fobosollo wrote:Yo, there is no 2.8 thread so im putting it here.

what you're experiencing has nothing to do with nagi, which is actually a bit fast for a two-hander, and everything to do with the fact that claws are bullshit
fobosollo
Thunder Beetle
50 | 2
Wtf? im just simply trying to say that nagis are way slower than in past, or dunno perhaps ive got it wrong? Anybody competent could please check and test? Also, looking for breakpoints side and claw, its valid, it was almost same now claw is 4x faster. Both weapons very fast indeed.
Trashkitten
Stone Warrior
31 | 4
Siosilvar wrote:seems to work for me but i'll see if i can confirm it one way or another

Huh, maybe it's just an issue on my end. All I know is I'm not the only one who has run into this problem:

viewtopic.php?p=593696#p593696