2.8 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
metasequoia
Cog
212 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
lure Phoboss some screen away to kill him, it also helps against other unfortunate things that may happen (getting additionally jumped by barb/garbage is on top of that list for me). That is 'safe', but you might also consider that 'not fun'.

There are also some people (myself may or may not be included) that think Startled Witches everywhere is "fun"... :)
sir_draconius
Dark Huntress
13 | 2
playing :
difficulty : nigthmare
bug : kill all the monsters in the area --kill the high council--open the passage to the next level--(can´t enter)--return and talk to Cain (nothing happens)
return to travincal and can´t enter because the game continue to tell me KILL THE COUNCIL ;(
edit----create a new game and now I can enter , but Cain don´t give me the arcane cristal
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
sir_draconius wrote:playing :
difficulty : nigthmare
bug : kill all the monsters in the area --kill the high council--open the passage to the next level--(can´t enter)--return and talk to Cain (nothing happens)
return to travincal and can´t enter because the game continue to tell me KILL THE COUNCIL ;(
edit----create a new game and now I can enter , but Cain don´t give me the arcane cristal

You have to talk to cain after killing council to enter.
Birimbau
Sasquatch
68 | 4
Siosilvar wrote:
Birimbau wrote:There is nothing to laugch at. WM is dogshit. Did respec to melee and my life leech and dmg problems went away. Parasite shits on Widowmaker mouth, much better dmg, AoE and leechs very well with way less Life Leech.

Widowmaker is a ridiculously good skill. I don't know how you're building it but you're just wrong.

Parasite is the current best skill Necromancer has, though, no argument there.

It definitely isn't. With half of the LF I feel I can leech way more with Parasite compared with WM even with twice as much LF.

The magic dmg conversion of WM is way too high for a skill with that low WDM. Even Crucify which is another weak ass skill doesn't have this much magic conversion percentage.
BearBearderBarb
Balrog
137 | 9
Why are you comparing melee skills to ranged ones, mechanically different ones on top? And also why do you expect equal sustain between ranged and melee builds?
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1237 | 268
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Birimbau wrote:It definitely isn't. With half of the LF I feel I can leech way more with Parasite compared with WM even with twice as much LF.

The magic dmg conversion of WM is way too high for a skill with that low WDM. Even Crucify which is another weak ass skill doesn't have this much magic conversion percentage.

so, yes, you're building it wrong, because its WDM is easily 50% higher than your average single target skill and with enough +sk can get twice as high (on par with bow druid during bear proc)
Newbking
Sand Maggot
1178 | 5
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Had a few scosglen runs with scosglen almost deserted, except for the odd corrupted druid. Is this intended?
Eclair
Prowler
15 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Never meet any relic theives even reached level 142 (-:
Zsombi
Imp
5 | 1
Request:
(1) allow the Assassin to wield both a wrist blade type weapon and a throwing knife at the same time, one in each hand.
(2.1) people seem to like the Crossbow Necromancer's Widowmaker as it is (mechanic wise), but I would like a faster single target version much better. Therefore, I would like to request a passive Upgrade option to be added for it, which would turn it into a single target projectile skill. Its major downside would obviously be, that it could hit only 1 target per use, but it could be used faster and would concentrate the standard version's effects all into 1 target.
(2.2) Add some synergies/bonuses to other options too (not necessarily in the Crossbow tree) if this target singling upgrade is taken.
CaoBao
Bone Archer
74 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I really like this patch.The chaos,density and randomness break routine of regular gameplay i had for years and I hope it stays this way in future.But feels like monsters that spawn random need to be balanced.For example random skeletons and minotaurs in Duncraig don't do shit,while Eryns and sapphire knights do crazy amount of dmg/too tanky.