2.8 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
BearBearderBarb
Balrog
133 | 8
Speaking of necro ultimates and sorceress, Jinn's aura (from fire set) doesn't apply either.
Taem
Necrobot
2488 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Late to the replies on this one, but greatly enjoying both the monster density and diversity this season! I hope that both carries over!
BoneZone
Balrog
138 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
rathmas chosen relic (assassin) does not seem to work the evocation aura doesn't give me deadly strike and the picture of the aura when its working is not showing up next to my life bar as well.
p2w
Mahasattva
911 | 58
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
change baal reward to can not be drop, prevent ppl running lv110 chars and give it to high level char and unlock reward immediatly
p2w
Mahasattva
911 | 58
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
p2w wrote:change baal reward to can not be drop, prevent ppl running lv110 chars and give it to high level char and unlock reward immediatly

paragon soulstone
Taem
Necrobot
2488 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
p2w wrote:change baal reward to can not be drop, prevent ppl running lv110 chars and give it to high level char and unlock reward immediatly

Bind charms to character?
p2w
Mahasattva
911 | 58
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Taem wrote:

Bind charms to character?

maybe ,but shold have better way then bind in case of some regular player forgot it claim reward at right level
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1237 | 268
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
TINK4A wrote:you can't use soulshatter with Lemuria 'IgnLewFal'

it's locked out by melee devotion

the skill is trash anyway, nothing lost. probably a 3.0 rework

Goatmilk wrote:Bug #1
Doom doesn't display the correct amount of -enemy magic resist:

Bug #2
Korlics defiled memory from Uldy stages appears to be immune to both Shuriken Flurry and Singularity. Mind ripple worked fine though, and both of the other guys got hit just fine. Shurikens targeted and 'hit' him, but he never took any damage.

Bug #3

Primordial strike doesn't display mana cost

edit: doom is reporting its magic res reduction properly. 15 as an oskill or proc, or 5 + base level (up to 20) if you have points in it

korlic bug has been known for awhile but that helps narrow it down, sounds like he's getting 100% avoid somehow

thanks

Jovoman wrote:
Relic (Rathma's Chosen)
for Sorc , same for me here, it is bugged, attackspeed and deadly strike wont apply either in town or in combat, also the rathma buff symbol doesnt appear in the buff section

on my list

BearBearderBarb wrote:Speaking of necro ultimates and sorceress, Jinn's aura (from fire set) doesn't apply either.

WONTFIX, we'll be reworking that set

jicsou wrote:Hey same here , i havent got the game right now, but i have relic ,i think its relic:feral strike, which give %ar (paladin or druid relic) . When i put it on my amazon , the bonus wont apply.

not a bug, are you familiar with the idea of a class restriction

code edits for a one-off season mechanic?
sunstrider
Cultist
20 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi all

Just bouncing some ideas off here. Ive played median for years, and only recently came back. Im playing a storm crows sin, and can easily handle t8/t9 labs, t10 beeing hard. Most of the bosses aren't very hard, but the one that really gets me pissed off sometimes is the unstable anomaly. Ive probably lost >10 t9 riftstones just in the last 2 days due to the instant poison nuke ability. When I know he's around, he's not goo hard to handle, takes about 5 minutes.

My suggestion is, could the devs perhaps add a sound or an effect as to when we approach the Anomaly? Like Phoboss' name appears, or the Navigator gives you that slow aura. I feel most can relate that the 2-screen-away nuke is quite frustrating too.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1237 | 268
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
sunstrider wrote:Hi all

Just bouncing some ideas off here. Ive played median for years, and only recently came back. Im playing a storm crows sin, and can easily handle t8/t9 labs, t10 beeing hard. Most of the bosses aren't very hard, but the one that really gets me pissed off sometimes is the unstable anomaly. Ive probably lost >10 t9 riftstones just in the last 2 days due to the instant poison nuke ability. When I know he's around, he's not goo hard to handle, takes about 5 minutes.

My suggestion is, could the devs perhaps add a sound or an effect as to when we approach the Anomaly? Like Phoboss' name appears, or the Navigator gives you that slow aura. I feel most can relate that the 2-screen-away nuke is quite frustrating too.

The appropriate place for this sort of thing is the bugs & feedback thread, we don't frequently review random threads people create so you only get seen if someone happens to be browsing the forum at the time. I've taken the liberty of moving this for you.

In any case, you're far from the first to ask for this and you're not likely to be the last. It's actually right at the top of our feedback card.