2.8 Bugs & Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Pisunchic
Stygian Watcher
44 | 0
kinnhaunao wrote:Conclave maximum servants not working

how did you discover that, any proof? At screen that you show there was 5 minions then after conclave it become 9, as its written at skill tooltip
juniperleafes
Sasquatch
62 | 1
Mooncall base duration is too short
BoneZone
Balrog
138 | 6
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
I would like to see bloodbath be a shift click kinda thing like every thing else. You still have to hit an enemy for a 10 second skill. Pretty crappy saying everything else got changed. Ex. Vindacate from pal and mooncall from sorc and both skills are notibly longer than 10 seconds.
Birimbau
Sasquatch
68 | 4
Widowmaker dmg feels absolute shit. WDM should be increased to at least 60% and magic dmg conversion decreased down to 25% because I feel I can't leech no matter how much LF I get.

Can't anyone assign a guy to create new weapons. Like nice amazon only 2H hammers? Or at least adapt Hand of God weapons to serve both Amazon and Paladins?
metasequoia
Cog
212 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
BoneZone wrote:I would like to see bloodbath be a shift click kinda thing like every thing else. You still have to hit an enemy for a 10 second skill. Pretty crappy saying everything else got changed. Ex. Vindacate from pal and mooncall from sorc and both skills are notibly longer than 10 seconds.

that might be nice. I will second this by saying, why does Vampiric Icon not get boosted by the Mastery Continuity Skill extra skill duration?

Buffed skills include: Bloodbath, Shadow Refuge, Queen of Blades, Lethal Incision, Anathema, Summon Familiars (!!), Backstab (apparently), Pinnacle, Doom, Beacon, not the Traps. Basically all but Vampiric Icon (and Traps, but that makes sense). Is the interaction between VI and Vampiric Strike considered too strong then? Because, you can already keep VI perma-active as is, so to make the duration extendable would be just QoL, esp. considering you're sacrificing a Mastery slot for it.
metasequoia
Cog
212 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Birimbau wrote:Widowmaker dmg feels absolute shit. WDM should be increased to at least 60% and magic dmg conversion decreased down to 25% because I feel I can't leech no matter how much LF I get.

Can't anyone assign a guy to create new weapons. Like nice amazon only 2H hammers? Or at least adapt Hand of God weapons to serve both Amazon and Paladins?

Hand of Gods and Goddesses? :D

does kinda fit thematically..
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1237 | 268
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Birimbau wrote:Widowmaker dmg feels absolute shit. WDM should be increased to at least 60% and magic dmg conversion decreased down to 25% because I feel I can't leech no matter how much LF I get.

LMFAO

BoneZone wrote:I would like to see bloodbath be a shift click kinda thing like every thing else. You still have to hit an enemy for a 10 second skill. Pretty crappy saying everything else got changed. Ex. Vindacate from pal and mooncall from sorc and both skills are notibly longer than 10 seconds.

Mooncall getting changed was genuinely awful for its quality of life and frankly i'm tempted to change it back. Same thing for Bloodbath, it's a lot worse to play without melee click on the builds that rely on it most.
Birimbau
Sasquatch
68 | 4
Siosilvar wrote:

LMFAO

Mooncall getting changed was genuinely awful for its quality of life and frankly i'm tempted to change it back. Same thing for Bloodbath, it's a lot worse to play without melee click on the builds that rely on it most.

There is nothing to laugch at. WM is dogshit. Did respec to melee and my life leech and dmg problems went away. Parasite shits on Widowmaker mouth, much better dmg, AoE and leechs very well with way less Life Leech.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1237 | 268
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Birimbau wrote:There is nothing to laugch at. WM is dogshit. Did respec to melee and my life leech and dmg problems went away. Parasite shits on Widowmaker mouth, much better dmg, AoE and leechs very well with way less Life Leech.

Widowmaker is a ridiculously good skill. I don't know how you're building it but you're just wrong.

Parasite is the current best skill Necromancer has, though, no argument there.
kinnhaunao
Prowler
15 | 0
Pisunchic wrote:
kinnhaunao wrote:Conclave maximum servants not working

how did you discover that, any proof? At screen that you show there was 5 minions then after conclave it become 9, as its written at skill tooltip

You have two minions at lv1 and it's 3 minions at level 2 so the rest 12 skill level give me 6 more which is 9. I incrase skill point while leveling and i keep increase conclave i notice no max summon increased