Discuss Median XL!
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
Doing it legally level by level charm works properly and is really crazy (-:
GreroLoga
Fallen
1 | 0
Do you think the charm mechanics and rewards in the game are adequately communicated, and have you encountered any issues or bugs related to this system?
Immortal2563
Grubber
345 | 10
GreroLoga wrote:Do you think the charm mechanics and rewards in the game are adequately communicated, and have you encountered any issues or bugs related to this system?

You have to recreate the character level by level until level 149 or you will have a problem at level 149 like I had. If you don't want to ask, maybe someone will give you a character.

As for the reward for level 150, it is permanently assigned to the charm when you get it. In my two cases, The Awakening armor and jewel 50MF.
juniperleafes
Sasquatch
62 | 1
tfw you're about to reach 126 and don't have 5 relics to transmute
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
juniperleafes wrote:tfw you're about to reach 126 and don't have 5 relics to transmute

you can always transmute 5 relics to 1 random relic with the charm, regardless of char or charm lvl. thats 1 permanent gimmick.
juniperleafes
Sasquatch
62 | 1
metasequoia wrote:
juniperleafes wrote:tfw you're about to reach 126 and don't have 5 relics to transmute

you can always transmute 5 relics to 1 random relic with the charm, regardless of char or charm lvl. thats 1 permanent gimmick.

ok good
Kastaneda89
Lava Lord
90 | 1
HI, I'm level 138, and have trasmuted the paragon souldtone (plyaing MP), but still no luck with +10 phys res and +1 max res. Any way to solve it?
BearBearderBarb
Pit Knight
118 | 8
Level another char.
nob4242
Stygian Watcher
40 | 1
sounds like you didnt read the part about unlocking the next segment of the stone with bellas / signets at the bottom of the item text