baal reward

Discuss Median XL!
Seikun
Abomination
154 | 8
MUS01 wrote:Image
Siosilvar wrote:
MUS01 wrote:How I'm supposed to reach Baal before lvl 115? I'm ending act 1 dest in lvl 109....and I'm trying dodge too much fights vs mobs... but it seems imposible. Act 2 and Act 3 are laaaarrrrrgeeee acts, plenty xp and mobs.... I'm even not counting act IV and all the way before Baal... lol. what a joke of reward. I regret greatly delete my old barbarian with 80% charms for a innocent day reward. 115 is so low... the developers play the game before test this things?

git gud

literally no other answer for it, i was 109 in wsk. it's really not an issue even if you're 109 there, 110-115 is a lot of XP

Maybe the people test levels with rushing (online). I'm playing offline, no rushing. Like you see in the screenshot I'm already 106 BEGINNING act 2. With all quests and long journey between act II, III, IV, and the way to Worldstone (ancient's quest gives a full level) I don't think 115 would be so far...I think I would be over that level (and I'n not adding any 110 uber to the mix like other players are saying).

Edit: a last option is that even if I've played a lot I don't remember right the game. With no ubers, and avoiding a lot of fights (no radament quest), dodging packs (running of them lol) I've finished Act3 at 107,5. Maybe I can get the Baal stage... winning the fight, with no charms and using t4 equipment is other story xd.

I'd suggest you don't brush off all the ubers. Try all those where you aren't facing hordes of enemies (most ubers in the Dungeon category), pick up the rewards, they'll help you when it comes down to facing Baal.
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Also, as siosilvar said, don't underestimate the time it now takes to lvl in the 110-115 range, it takes quite a bit more effort than before. And if your short on resources like gold for MO or Arcane Crystals, you can always go back to nightmare for farming without earning xp, though i doubt that will be necessary.
Siosilvar
Cow Ninja
1223 | 265
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
MUS01 wrote:Image
Siosilvar wrote:
MUS01 wrote:How I'm supposed to reach Baal before lvl 115? I'm ending act 1 dest in lvl 109....and I'm trying dodge too much fights vs mobs... but it seems imposible. Act 2 and Act 3 are laaaarrrrrgeeee acts, plenty xp and mobs.... I'm even not counting act IV and all the way before Baal... lol. what a joke of reward. I regret greatly delete my old barbarian with 80% charms for a innocent day reward. 115 is so low... the developers play the game before test this things?

git gud

literally no other answer for it, i was 109 in wsk. it's really not an issue even if you're 109 there, 110-115 is a lot of XP

Maybe the people test levels with rushing (online). I'm playing offline, no rushing. Like you see in the screenshot I'm already 106 BEGINNING act 2. With all quests and long journey between act II, III, IV, and the way to Worldstone (ancient's quest gives a full level) I don't think 115 would be so far...I think I would be over that level (and I'n not adding any 110 uber to the mix like other players are saying).

Edit: a last option is that even if I've played a lot I don't remember right the game. With no ubers, and avoiding a lot of fights (no radament quest), dodging packs (running of them lol) I've finished Act3 at 107,5. Maybe I can get the Baal stage... winning the fight, with no charms and using t4 equipment is other story xd.

:coolstorybob:

if you haven't actually gone and done it why are you so pressed about something that doesn't happen

i was also 106 end of act 1 this patch lmao
Seikun
Abomination
154 | 8
Now I have a question: what exactly is the level-restricted Baal reward, what exactly does it earn?
Berkabus1
Grubber
331 | 20
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Not playing this season at all. But could someone take a print on the new charm from Baal? Curious about the features
Ethario
Rust Claw
82 | 4
I was also around lvl 105 at that point, its no big deal, I got most of the easy charms done, some moderate (even the torojan jungle ones where the xp is good) and still managed to kill baal at lvl 113.
juniperleafes
Sasquatch
62 | 1
Pretty useless

115 Book of Staff of Herding

119 Random Cincture (Mastercrafted)

122 Goblin Glee (777% MF for 7 seconds)

125 Random Relic

126 Upgrade (unsure to what)
servii
Stygian Watcher
40 | 3
[quote="juniperleafes"]Pretty useless

At 134 your reward is +10% phys res, it is not "Pretty useless", isnt it? Working on next upgrade.
Seikun
Abomination
154 | 8
servii wrote:
juniperleafes wrote:Pretty useless

At 134 your reward is +10% phys res, it is not "Pretty useless", isnt it? Working on next upgrade.

10% phys res? In which form? Is that a charm or...
servii
Stygian Watcher
40 | 3
10% phys res? In which form? Is that a charm or...[/quote]

When transmuted at 134 It adds to the Paragon Soulstone 10% PR . Seems to work like other charms.
At 138 you get +1 to all max ress.
At 140 random relic.
At 141 you get a cherry.
At 142 2xrandom relics.
At 143 you get 7x corrupted crystals.
At 144+ you need to transmute it with 3xBeladona elexirs&6xGreater Signets of Learning. for the next tier of upgrades.
At 144 2x2xrandom relics.
At 145 max life&mana +10%
At 146 2xrandom relics.
At 147 Empyrian Touch and Breath of Thaumaturgy
At 148 2xrandom relics.
At 149 you need 6xBeladona elexirs&10xGreater Signets of Learning. to unlock the next tier of upgrades. I dont have char highier then 148 for now, will post the next tier of upgrade when I hit 149.

You need a char with correct lvl in order to get the bonuses/items/upgrades. Can be done with old chars, from previous patches, you just need the correct lvl. Every tier of upgrades rises the lvl req of the Paragon Soulstone. 125-136-143-?
All info is from SP experience, it might vary for MP&realm.