What about a loot-guide topic?

Discuss Median XL!
cleanjojo
Cultist
22 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
As a less experienced player (play 1-3 times a year and mostly the same class/build adepted to the new season) i often struggle with loot decisions. For example is it worth to keep an "eth 6s light plate with 52ed" (cause no pr) or alot of relics with active skills from other classes (passives and buffs are obvious).
Which sets were usually played.
Which sacred uniques are BiS for frequently played builds.
Which su/sets are needed for specific uber strategies
etc.

I dont want to know how many insane jewel/equip crafts i binned, cause i didnt even know where to keep my eye on beside my needs and 3-4 other builds i played over the years (where i didnt even know if they are still possible/playable).

Also for new players (dont know if there are many), it would be very helpful i think.
D24Ever1
Skeleton
2 | 0
hmm that is a good idea, a guide on where to find loot in the game.
BearBearderBarb
Pit Knight
118 | 8
Who is going to keep that guide up to date?
metasequoia
Cog
206 | 19
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
I like the idea, I don't like the work :oops:

EDIT: there's some kind of solution for it, you can check the guides for equipment recommendations and copy-pasta them together, as well as recent ladder notarmory and trade section, any will probably be incomplete but that's probably the directions i'd be looking for to create something like op wants. takes an archivists mind to do and keep up-to-date though, especially with some guides being outdated and dynamic notarmory/trade over the seasons..