D2Stats 4.0.0

Discuss Median XL!
thanhtu2000
Imp
5 | 0
boogoogoo wrote:
thanhtu2000 wrote:Hi there, I'm trying to use D2star but everytimes i start, it's always tell "Failed too many times in a row ....". What should i do now ?

Same for me. But I quit D2Stats and open again, it worked normally

cảm ơn og nhưng mà giờ là ko vô dc nữa cứ lỗi
thanhtu2000
Imp
5 | 0
thanhtu2000 wrote:
sapoo wrote:I had the same problem.
The solution was to make an exception on avast av.
On avast: Menu --- general --- apps blocked and admited --- make an exception (then search for the d2stats.exe)

ty Bro !!!
Crujien
Imp
4 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Will you update this with a new flag for angelic bases once s37 starts?
Any idea how to work around not accidentally hiding all of those?
RescuePenguin
Invader
9 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
So I found a nifty trick for items where you want to look for various stats, but you don't particularly care for what specific stats you get.

By Using Parentheses () with bars | you can do ORs fairly easily. It can be a bit messy at a certain point, BUT it can be better than using 5+ lines. The Bar | is found as the shift + \ found right above the enter key on QWERTY keyboards.
So here is the example I wrote:
"Ring" {(Skills|([5-9]|10)% to Spell Damage|(1[5-9]|2[0-9]|30) Spell Focus|([8-9]|1[0-5])% to Fire Spell Damage|[3-5]% to Enemy Fire Resistance)}

This searches for a ring with Either +Skills, Generic spell damage, fire spell damage, spell focus, or fire pierce. This is actually really nice, And if I want to require 2 or more stats where I don't specifically care about the combinations, you can just copy and paste the stats a second time.
"Ring" {(Skills|([5-9]|10)% to Spell Damage|(1[5-9]|2[0-9]|30) Spell Focus|([8-9]|1[0-5])% to Fire Spell Damage|[3-5]% to Enemy Fire Resistance)} {(Skills|([5-9]|10)% to Spell Damage|(1[5-9]|2[0-9]|30) Spell Focus|([8-9]|1[0-5])% to Fire Spell Damage|[3-5]% to Enemy Fire Resistance)}

And again for the third or fourth, depending on how many of the stats you want to find. Furthermore if an item is found with more than your requirement it will highlight all of the stats. So you may look for an item with 2 stats, but find one with 3 matches, it will hightlight all 3.

Also noteworthy, if you want to guarantee at least one specific stat you can always include it in it's own set of braces just like the original examples. So you could take {Skills} out in front and leave the rest in the Or statement, in order to require the ring to have +skills and at least 1 more stat.

For the developer: Is there any way to maybe change the regex indicator for skills or find a way to include {} as a valid matcher inside of itself, or change it to use a different indicator? Using this method would become a lot cleaner if we could replace the additional copy pastes with some like {2,} instead.
Giu
Heretic
403 | 64
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
stat isnt showing regen on quivers for some reason
Ywinel
Pit Knight
116 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I have a little problem.
I'm tying to find rares with not max Suffixes. 1-2 case was easy but text disappears in case of 0. Anybody has an idea how to find item without Suffixes?
Jam_Sack
Prowler
17 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I want to get a notification for Light Plate without Light Plated Boots but I can't figure it out. I've tried "^(Light Plate)$" and variations of this. Can anyone help me? Thanks.
mohlssonnnn
Stygian Watcher
41 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jam_Sack wrote:I want to get a notification for Light Plate without Light Plated Boots but I can't figure it out. I've tried "^(Light Plate)$" and variations of this. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

”Light Plate\s”
Jam_Sack
Prowler
17 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
mohlssonnnn wrote:
Jam_Sack wrote:I want to get a notification for Light Plate without Light Plated Boots but I can't figure it out. I've tried "^(Light Plate)$" and variations of this. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

”Light Plate\s”

Thanks for your response. That works! May I ask what this means? The Regex tutorial site that I'm using says "\s Any Whitespace".
Ywinel
Pit Knight
116 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Jam_Sack wrote:
mohlssonnnn wrote:

”Light Plate\s”

Thanks for your response. That works! May I ask what this means? The Regex tutorial site that I'm using says "\s Any Whitespace".

It makes "d" in "Plated" not match