D2Stats 4.0.0

Discuss Median XL!
Ywinel
Pit Knight
119 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
IronMan wrote:Anyone figured out a way to filter for specific Angelic Base types without including other sacred rares? Like, I would like to be notified every time an angelic belt drops, but not when an sacred magic or rare belt drops. Don't think "angelic" is in the notifier as a possible flag yet.

"Belt \(Angelic"
echorn
Fallen
1 | 0
Is there a way to filter by ilvl?
Ywinel
Pit Knight
119 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
echorn wrote:Is there a way to filter by ilvl?

Doubt it, d2stats doesn't see item the same way you see it on the screen. But it doesn't really matter, everything in hell and beyond will be ilvl 99.
Jam_Sack
Cultist
21 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is anyone else having issues with the stat matching not working? "Amulet$" rare {Skills} for example does not work.
Jitan, Come On
Pit Knight
118 | 7
How do i hide "RIng of the Five", yet show the quest items?

I have these 2 lines in my filter:
hide "Ring of the Five"
"Quest Item"

This worked on the old version, one line overwrites the other, but what about this new version?
Jam_Sack
Cultist
21 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Jitan, Come On wrote:How do i hide "RIng of the Five", yet show the quest items?

I have these 2 lines in my filter:
hide "Ring of the Five"
"Quest Item"

This worked on the old version, one line overwrites the other, but what about this new version?

As per the notes, "The parsing of rules in the notifier has been completely overhauled. The order in which you add rules to the notifier no longer matters."
Jitan, Come On
Pit Knight
118 | 7
Yeah, i read that, hence the question.
Azadi
Skeleton
2 | 1
I just removed all items that displayed for the "Quest Item" notify and added each individually so i can just turn off for eg. just ring of the five notifications.
If you want them here's the list:

► Show Spoiler
Jitan, Come On
Pit Knight
118 | 7
Thanks for the list. I expected this would be the solution.