D2Stats 4.0.0

Discuss Median XL!
SouLFiX
Prowler
19 | 18
Hello, initially I only wanted to add the ability to interact with objects during 'show items'. But then things escalated, and I ended up formatting the stats neatly in a column and eventually completely refactored the notifier. This was my first time working with AutoIt and the game's memory, so it turned out the way it did. Here is almost the complete list of changes:

- The 'show items' feature has been revamped. It now highlights items without the need for additional 'alt' key presses. Simply pressing the hotkey once is enough. Active objects (such as portals, NPCs, etc.) will remain interactive. Due to the peculiarities of how this feature works, there is one unpleasant aspect. After death, you need to press esc a couple of times. This is something I cannot fix.

- The 'stat' and 'name' flags now neatly display text in a column.

- The old version with the name and type displayed in one line was added to the options.

- You can now create rules for specific stats on items. Use curly brackets with regex inside. If there's a match, they will be highlighted in the notification.

- Some more examples

- You can even simultaneously search for any number of same type items with different sets of stats

- An option for debugging the notifier has been added. It's very convenient if you need to check which rule triggers the notification.

- The program window can now be resized. Feature added primarily for the convenience of the notifier window. In other tabs of the program, bugs may occur during resizing.

- The help section in the notifier and the default rules have been updated to reflect the new features.

- The parsing of rules in the notifier has been completely overhauled. The order in which you add rules to the notifier no longer matters. It doesn't matter how many rules match a single item. Now, the rules operate based on specific criteria. The 'hide' and 'show' flags can be overwritten by another rule if they match the same item.

- In the new version, filtering does not apply to items already on the ground. Maybe I'll fix it in future versions.

► Changelog

► Important

Let me know if you have any comments about new features, we will discuss them if needed and make the necessary corrections. Feedback appreciated.

P.S. Many thanks to my friend TocTep for helping test the program. Many features were conceived together with him.

Download latest version
Edited by SouLFiX 3 months.
Wys
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Absolutely hot hot hot update. Sick job
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
645 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
+1

It deserves cookies and more cookies.
juniperleafes
Sasquatch
62 | 1
No additional filters seem to be working

hide "Quiver" normal rare magic unique
hide "Quiver"
hide "^Quiver$"
hide "^Quiver$" unique

none of these work

EDIT: It appears saving the notifier does not update the memory/screen in real time like old versions. Updated notifier only applies to future drops or items you pick up and then drop again
Edited by juniperleafes 3 months.
Nheleo
Lava Lord
97 | 12
thanks! but how to filter item with stats 10-100 ?
Taem
Necrobot
2476 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Could you please include a guide how to edit the Notifier script? I don't remember for the life of me. Looking at the script, a '#' sign signifies notes the script reader won't see?
Vanngancabg
Sasquatch
68 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
BearBearderBarb
Pit Knight
118 | 8
Taem wrote:Could you please include a guide how to edit the Notifier script? I don't remember for the life of me. Looking at the script, a '#' sign signifies notes the script reader won't see?

'#' is a comment which will be ignored by the parser until the end of the line.
SouLFiX
Prowler
19 | 18
juniperleafes wrote:EDIT: It appears saving the notifier does not update the memory/screen in real time like old versions. Updated notifier only applies to future drops or items you pick up and then drop again

Yes, I forgot to mention. In the new version, filtering does not apply to items already on the ground. Maybe I'll fix it in future versions.
BearBearderBarb
Pit Knight
118 | 8
SouLFiX wrote:Yes, I forgot to mention. In the new version, filtering does not apply to items already on the ground. Maybe I'll fix it in future versions.

Does it mean the item which got hidden cannot be picked up at all?