SouLFiX
Prowler
19 | 18
aahz wrote:nice features :clap:

small bug report:
hide "Amulet$" normal rare magic

"Amulet" {[3-5] to All Skills}
"Amulet" {[2-5][0-9][0-9] to Life}

this works only for [3-5] to All Skills, following "Amulet" lines are ignored when first line to hide Amulets is present (works when that first line is commented)

also I personaly liked previous "Always show items" function much better, moving it just to Home key switch feels weird/clunky

There was a minor bug with matching multiple stats in an item. I fixed it in the new version. If you want to match several stats in one item type, just create an additional group like this:
"Ring$" {Skills} {Regenerate Mana}

But if you want to match multiple items with same type and with different sets of stats, you should write it like this:
"Ring$" {Skills}
"Ring$" {Regenerate Mana}

So for your item, the rule will look like this:
"Amulet" {[3-5] to All Skills} {[2-5][0-9][0-9] to Life}

Regarding 'Always show items', it always seemed strange to me that instead of a regular toggle and pressing one button, I need to additionally press Alt. My assumption is that the previous developer implemented this functionality because in the previous version, objects lost their interactivity during item highlighting.

Download 4.0.3
Edited by SouLFiX 3 months.
SouLFiX
Prowler
19 | 18
Vanngancabg wrote:I feel the display is a bit confusing,
The red line shows too much

Disable "Debug item" option in options tab
SouLFiX
Prowler
19 | 18
Pinball wrote:So we no longer have notification on bosses such as corrupted druids, lab bosses?

This was a 'cheat' version of D2Stats, which is officially banned as far as I know. So there won't be such a version from me.
SouLFiX
Prowler
19 | 18
LuckyMe2022 wrote:1. Will DS show sockets num, and filter? I need 0 socket or 6 socket
2. And Circle stat doesn't work as i except, for I need Dex circle

1. No filter yet. But d2stats shows the number of sockets for items with a rarity less than rare in latest version
2. Can you show an example?
aahz
Team Member
496 | 287
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
SouLFiX wrote:There was a minor bug with matching multiple stats in an item. I fixed it in the new version.
So for your item, the rule will look like this:
"Amulet" {[3-5] to All Skills} {[2-5][0-9][0-9] to Life}

that's not what I wanted :) I wanted to "match multiple items with same type and with different sets of stats" which is now fixed, thanks

SouLFiX wrote:Regarding 'Always show items', it always seemed strange to me that instead of a regular toggle and pressing one button, I need to additionally press Alt. My assumption is that the previous developer implemented this functionality because in the previous version, objects lost their interactivity during item highlighting.

I've been using D2Stats with https://github.com/Kyromyr/D2Stats/pull/7 to allow interacting with object and often I want to switch items off for a while (either to remove screen clutter or to see object description) but Home key is too far to comfortably switch it on/off (and I don't want to change it to other key because of muscle memory and not enough free keys on the left side of the keyboard).
Also in this version sometimes it bugs out and prevents interacting with any object (have to press home twice) which never happened before.
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
LuckyMe2022
Prowler
15 | 1
SouLFiX wrote:
LuckyMe2022 wrote:1. Will DS show sockets num, and filter? I need 0 socket or 6 socket
2. And Circle stat doesn't work as i except, for I need Dex circle

1. No filter yet. But d2stats shows the number of sockets for items with a rarity less than rare in latest version
2. Can you show an example?

2. It Notifies Small Cycle, no matter what kind of stat. I actually need Small Cycle with Dex, how can I filter others
Giu
Core Lord
392 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Now that you can change the size of the window, can we get a dark theme ?
eqless0
Fallen
1 | 0
hide "Relic"
"Relic" {Veil King}
it can't working

hide "Relic"
{Relic}{Veil King}
"Relic" {Veil King}
can hide other Relics,and show the Relic of Veil King

hide "Relic"
{Relic}{Veil King}
"Relic" {Veil King}
{Relic}{Vine Companion}
"Relic" {Vine Companion}
if add other Relic ,it can't working .
Krabator
Invader
8 | 2
Very pleased to see that major evolution on filtering capacity !!!

Got some feedbacks :
1 - is it possible to delete the flying buffalo error ?
(and I don't realy know why the "Superior" is said twice in the item description btw)

2 - is it planned to be able to filter on the number of sockets in an item ?

3 - When I create a custom filter like this one "0 1 2 3 4 {Necromancer Skill}", and knowing that I have hide all the blue items... is it possible to force show the blue item matching my custom filter on the ground please ?
At the moment, the item are well identified but they are not show on the ground if they are hide in the filter rules
Edited by Krabator 3 days.
boozek
Son of Lucion
738 | 31
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Can you add Minimze button. I often X out of the new version by mistake its like a bad habit for me. I just really want it to be minimized or hide to Tray