kingdom of shadow is the worst thing ever designed

Discuss Median XL!
AGsniper
Sasquatch
65 | 3
I wholeheartedly agree that KoS is poorly designed. Frankly, im surprised that its still a thing.

I dont agree with wishing death on anybody, or seeing people telling people "git gud".
Taem
Necrobot
2476 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
If you say so, OP. I think its a great level, keeps you on your toes! Only thing that would make it better, IMO, would be random witch spawns to really crank up the survival factor!
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1445 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
AGsniper wrote:I wholeheartedly agree that KoS is poorly designed. Frankly, im surprised that its still a thing.

I think its fine, it breaks the monotonity. I do t agree with the porkchops tho, but they will be gone.

AGsniper wrote:or seeing people telling people "git gud".

I mean, instead of coming here and crying, folks could use their brain and put on some phys res gear, even a shield in weapon swap for block, but I guess it is just easier to complain.
domah
Prowler
15 | 1
AGsniper wrote:I wholeheartedly agree that KoS is poorly designed. Frankly, im surprised that its still a thing.

I dont agree with wishing death on anybody, or seeing people telling people "git gud".

I never wished for death of anybody bro, it's useless as we will all die soon enough.

I just hope, not wishing, for the worst, you can interpret the worst like you can, like, spilling every coffee they will make, walk into dogshit in the morning, and I hope every amazon order they will make will be lost or come late ! Hahaha in your face you stoopid designer.

And again, I did clean it, so it's not a matter of getting gud or whatever, but having to clean it one time is already really really bad, but you have to do it multiple time for the +2 charm you need.
It's so fucked up.
b1gw0lf
Imp
5 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
domah wrote:I never wished for death of anybody bro, it's useless as we will all die soon enough.

domah wrote:Just fuck you, I hope for the worst for you and your whole family.

Curious, isn't it?
Skeletonman
Dark Huntress
12 | 3
Don't tell this guy about the Laz uber
nikulo
Sasquatch
65 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
oool imagi this guy playing 1.xx versions hahaha :D
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
► Show Spoiler

The whole argument about his uber should go like this:
The dungeon is amazing - nice big map with good layout. The tragic/bad design is that you will use two/three straight line towards a boss or the portal to sleep charm. There is no other use for this big beautiful map. So 80% of the map is never used by players. So either make it different shape which forces players to use it all or add some farmable content all over the map.
TechC
Bone Archer
70 | 5
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
No one cares. Suck it up or play another game.
AGsniper
Sasquatch
65 | 3
TechC wrote:No one cares. Suck it up or play another game.

Please be constructive