NVM FULL

Discuss Median XL!
Milkshake
Abomination
146 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Need 1 more person for reset at 3PM Eastern on Friday, May 3rd.

Requirements:
North American (not a hard requirement, but preferred). We'll likely play on Dallas or Chicago servers.
Can play pretty much all day Friday (at least 6+hours), and hopefully the rest of the weekend
Have a headset and Discord. Also not too shy/awkard.

Newbs welcome - not brand new though. Probably need to have played MXL for at least 30 days. We can explain and help with some things, but we'd rather not get slowed down by holding your hand.

Current classes:
Malice Necro
Psionic Sin
Arcane Sorc
Jav Zon
Holy Melee Pally
WW Barb
Undecided

We ideally want a mix of chars, so everyone isn't fighting over the same drops.

Please post class and your location if you're interested. I'll PM you Discord info after.
Edited by Milkshake 1 week.
RescuePenguin
Invader
9 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I may be interested in joining you. I'm not 100% certain I will be able to play right at the launch right now, but I can let you know on discord as the launch approaches. I am from Cali, and I am planning on playing an Amazon. Not exactly sure on what kind yet, I'm waffling a lot between spear, hammer, and blood zons.

I've played a couple of seasons before, mostly just one character each getting to around level 125 purely solo. So I'm not really sure how party play will change the methodology of leveling, but I do have a decent idea of how to level.