MedianXL Mechanics Then And Now

Discuss Median XL!
mediangaming
Colossal Troll
35 | 1
Yea totally dude I agree with you that everything I've tried to express based on my passionate joy for helping the MedianXL community is false, and a result of bad intentions. I also agree that all the people who make no useful contributions to the discussion are right, even though they haven't said anything significant to the topic at hand. I also agree that game mechanics don't matter, and people don't matter too, in fact nothing matters, as long as we agree we are enjoying the game.

???

Seriously guys. This is toxic city.

If anyone has any ideas to improve game mechanics, to improve the experience of MedianXL players please by all means feel free to contribue!

(or not!, your choice!)
Nubman
Destroyer
6 | 0
So because everyone else says they like the game the way it is, they are toxic?

As someone else said, if you are standing on a corner and yelling at everyone that you don't like something, if they all disagree with you, then perhaps it's not everyone else that is wrong.

Also, I've got my doubts that making posts like this would actually do anything to "improve" the game.
mediangaming
Colossal Troll
35 | 1
If you don't have anything constructive to add to the forum, you don't have to post here.

If anyone has any ideas to improve game mechanics, to improve the experience of MedianXL players please by all means feel free to contribue!
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1454 | 64
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Cringe
Taem
Necrobot
2489 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
mediangaming wrote:If you don't have anything constructive to add to the forum, you don't have to post here.

An idea to improve the experience of MedianXL players? Give a temp-ban to mediangaming to cool his jets and free to forums from his spam!
snowbird
Core Lord
362 | 80
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Legendary Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
welcome again brad, we missed you!
Jammy
Mangler
487 | 131
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Locking this for obvious reasons at this point. Don’t make another post. You’re just repeating your own nonsense and arguing that others are harassing you just because they disagree. Stop it.