Unholy Melee Paladin [105-125 content in TU's]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Asteldm wrote:I need help. One guide says one thing another says something else. Its confusing me and ended up making my character bad. I maxed a skill I shouldnt which was the one that gives you the life on attack and ended up leaving the one that adds cold damage to DA.

I tried farming cows for an extract to respec but I didn't end up getting any and already used the 3 from akara.

I also am not sure which shrine I should be using since both guides say something different. Or jewel craft.

I get frustrated to the point where I don't even want to play because my characters messed up and I can't respec him.

It sucks because unholy melee is fun to play just like holy melee was when that became viable.

I need advice. I would prefer to not have to remake my paladin but an extract just won't drop. I'll give it another farm session after work.

My guess is that you play offline. I recommend downloading the offline tool from https://www.median-xl.com/tools.php. it offers unlimited respec.
Asteldm
Prowler
18 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
bapcja wrote:
Asteldm wrote:I need help. One guide says one thing another says something else. Its confusing me and ended up making my character bad. I maxed a skill I shouldnt which was the one that gives you the life on attack and ended up leaving the one that adds cold damage to DA.

I tried farming cows for an extract to respec but I didn't end up getting any and already used the 3 from akara.

I also am not sure which shrine I should be using since both guides say something different. Or jewel craft.

I get frustrated to the point where I don't even want to play because my characters messed up and I can't respec him.

It sucks because unholy melee is fun to play just like holy melee was when that became viable.

I need advice. I would prefer to not have to remake my paladin but an extract just won't drop. I'll give it another farm session after work.

My guess is that you play offline. I recommend downloading the offline tool from https://www.median-xl.com/tools.php. it offers unlimited respec.

Sadly I'm against any 3rd party programs in any way at all I don't do anything that would question the legality of my character. Even if on sp.
koffi
Sasquatch
60 | 0
Asteldm wrote:
bapcja wrote: https://www.median-xl.com/tools.php. it offers unlimited respec.

Sadly I'm against any 3rd party programs in any way at all I don't do anything that would question the legality of my character. Even if on sp.

Is it 3rd party if it was published by developers and can be downloaded from official website of the mod? ;-|
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Asteldm wrote:
bapcja wrote:

Thats unfortunate. The respec tool encourages trying different builds that would most suit your playstyle and in result let you have the most fun with the game. ARPG's are mostly about crunching numbers and fine tuning the build to your needs is half the fun.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1679 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Asteldm wrote:Sadly I'm against any 3rd party programs in any way at all I don't do anything that would question the legality of my character. Even if on sp.

You really should use it. kambala made sure it's not for cheating.
Furystrikesx
Vampiress
38 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Anyone here think this build could kind of work as Unholy vesseldin? ive though about doing this but I dont think anyone has done it >.>
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1679 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Furystrikesx wrote:Anyone here think this build could kind of work as Unholy vesseldin? ive though about doing this but I dont think anyone has done it >.>

Pure vesseldin just does the job better.
kamolider
Prowler
17 | 0
You might want to correct Late game section, you listed Quiet crafted Light Gauntlets in boots section :mrgreen:
Chronos69
Prowler
18 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'm in the mid-game part. For the non-set slots, should I make quiet crafts or still with TU's?
ka3ka91
Jungle Hunter
26 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Hello, I just got my Malthael's Sanctuary set.
Going to Mo weapon but i feel like i need mana on attack, it would be mistake to craft it ?