SSF WW Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Kerchaak
Azure Drake
163 | 9
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
How incredibly curious.
My clear speed for both farming and single target is very close in Scols between Yaggai and 2x Gharaniq. Huge boost to EWD from the STR boost, HUGE AR boost, the sustain is incredible, no deaths at all with it, while Yaggai can kill me sometimes.

I need 7 more Elqs for more testing (replacing all the Mals) to see how big of a dip in STR and AR sacrificed for 120 max dmg. Still quite a bit to test but so far... I may be enjoying duo Gharaniq more than Yaggai for all content. Gonna bash my head against Spirit of Gyu today to try and get that upgrade and ill test both weapons to see which one performs best.

Finished Triune/Sleep. Now at a 20k dmg 2x Gharan and 27k Yaggai. Interesting.
Laz Uber charm gives damage as well, still haven't got a clue how to deal with him tho.
Wulf
Daystar
655 | 130
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Kerchaak wrote:How incredibly curious.
My clear speed for both farming and single target is very close in Scols between Yaggai and 2x Gharaniq. Huge boost to EWD from the STR boost, HUGE AR boost, the sustain is incredible, no deaths at all with it, while Yaggai can kill me sometimes.

I need 7 more Elqs for more testing (replacing all the Mals) to see how big of a dip in STR and AR sacrificed for 120 max dmg. Still quite a bit to test but so far... I may be enjoying duo Gharaniq more than Yaggai for all content. Gonna bash my head against Spirit of Gyu today to try and get that upgrade and ill test both weapons to see which one performs best.

Finished Triune/Sleep. Now at a 20k dmg 2x Gharan and 27k Yaggai. Interesting.
Laz Uber charm gives damage as well, still haven't got a clue how to deal with him tho.

yes, for farming, yaggais competes with but will not beat dual wielding. so for a place like scosglen, you get the same clearspeed, but lose sustain and ar. its usually worse. its mostly a bossing weapon.
zmija1989
Fallen
1 | 0
Question regarding attack speed
Attack speed on armor, charms and skills/buffs will not help you in any way
What's the point of making
Savage

Savage
Gloves

'YstFelKa'
Runeword Level: 110
+1% Weapon Physical Damage per 50 Strength or Dexterity
(Whichever is Higher)
75% Attack Speed
+10 Damage
+200% Enhanced Defense
+(10 to 40) to all Attributes
10% to Strength
10% to Dexterity
Maximum Cold Resist +1%
Cold Resist +25%
10% Magic Find
at all as we don't benefit any attack speed from it? Is orange affix so powerful?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1288 | 238
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Orange text isn't crazy good, but still worth something. Attack speed is not the reason to use this item.
youtube.com/ae1337
whitewolf
Sasquatch
65 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
any items suggestion for luxyry end game build bro?. Yeah not realistic in SSF but i wanna see the maximum potential of this build.
Wulf
Daystar
655 | 130
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
zmija1989 wrote:Question regarding attack speed
Attack speed on armor, charms and skills/buffs will not help you in any way
What's the point of making
Savage

Savage
Gloves

'YstFelKa'
+1% Weapon Physical Damage per 50 Strength or Dexterity
(Whichever is Higher)
75% Attack Speed
+10 Damage
+200% Enhanced Defense
+(10 to 40) to all Attributes
10% to Strength
10% to Dexterity
Maximum Cold Resist +1%
Cold Resist +25%
10% Magic Find
at all as we don't benefit any attack speed from it? Is orange affix so powerful?

because they seem better than
Mercy
Mercy
Gloves

'LewElq'
10% Chance to cast level 18 Punishers on Melee Attack
10% Combat Speeds
+(59 to 69) to Maximum Damage
+26 Defense
+(151 to 200) to Strength
(15 to 20)% to Vitality

175str, 65dmg
vs
100-120ewd, 20dmg, 10%str/dex, 25str/dex

like aerial said, atk speed is useless and ewd isnt a superb affix on ww barb because you already have 1000ewd from ww. however, that 1000ewd will not help gale force in any way, so the 100-120ewd from gloves helps your farming. it will also help your bossing tremendously if you youre using a 2h weap (ewd pumps up the flat dmg from executioner on 2h weaps).

using napkin math, 10%str and 25str will net you around 300 sheet str. mercy should give around 600. so the bonus 300str is equivalent to 42-48ewd (beat by the savage passive). the extra 45 dmg is nothing to scoff at, but theres also stuff we cant rly compare. for instance the 200%ed, extra rune (runemaster), max cold res, dex we get from it (all these are additional defensive tools that will help surviability).

savage seems logically BiS. ill try to get them in my playthrough to properly compare. but for now, they seem better eventhough theyre much, much rarer.

whitewolf wrote:any items suggestion for luxyry end game build bro?. Yeah not realistic in SSF but i wanna see the maximum potential of this build.

no idea. i usually dont cover UMOs / SSSU / relics.
Urezzz
Bone Archer
71 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey,
Quick question. For attana khan, what is your setup aside from the sur weapon? I went full vit for yshari and I don't want to waste another Bella later. I can't really wear anything from my old gear lol
Wulf
Daystar
655 | 130
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Urezzz wrote:Hey,
Quick question. For attana khan, what is your setup aside from the sur weapon? I went full vit for yshari and I don't want to waste another Bella later. I can't really wear anything from my old gear lol

wore same gear as regular setup.
Archimage
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Why maxing Aftermath before Whirldwind? For what?
Wulf
Daystar
655 | 130
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Archimage wrote:Why maxing Aftermath before Whirldwind? For what?

aftermath is a shower of rocks (sor) dmg upgrade. sor is used with ww for highest single-target dmg.

read this part :)

both skills synergize between each other: barb gets 20ds while in ww state (sor is buffed) and sor debuffs your enemy with a phys res penalty (ww buff). used together theyre stronger than each used on their own.