The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
OverSky
Pit Knight
110 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Atanna down pretty easily after I changed mindset to be more careful, and strictly blink out of green rows attack instead of walk. So that's cool, thanks.

New problem with the Void fight though.
EQ aoe too big I hardly have any chance to use without hitting Lilith.
but SoR only just tickle Inarius. No where fast enough, and Lilith dies due to the periodic cold orb spam.
PitStains
Balrog
129 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'm hovering about about 115 power. Each +1 power is a struggle right now. Don't see any easy way to get to 140
Descent1414
Imp
5 | 0
PitStains wrote:I'm hovering about about 115 power. Each +1 power is a struggle right now. Don't see any easy way to get to 140

As someone else mentioned recently, Candlewake is a great option for adding a lot of power to your Tectonics. Maxing your signets will also make a huge difference. You could also move at least one point into Wolven Guide which will give a few extra points depending on how much +skills you have. Another option could be Marchosias Belt if you still need a few more points. Just some things to consider.
PitStains
Balrog
129 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
An extra 200 sigs, maxing +str MO’s, and 1 point into Wolven got me to exactly 140 power. Thanks
doba7a
Pit Knight
110 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
OverSky wrote:Atanna down pretty easily after I changed mindset to be more careful, and strictly blink out of green rows attack instead of walk. So that's cool, thanks.

but SoR only just tickle Inarius. No where fast enough, and Lilith dies due to the periodic cold orb spam.

Again, you need a bit more patience, you can actually run towards Lilith and she will back away from you leaving you with enough space to safely hit Inarius only. You can also step over the cold orbs to destroy them so they won't detonate and additionally damage Lilith.

And if you end up with Lilith death and Inarius on low HP you can finish him off with Purify as well. It takes 5-6 minutes to take like 10% of his HP, but still an option if you don't want to start over.
OverSky
Pit Knight
110 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
doba7a wrote:
OverSky wrote:Atanna down pretty easily after I changed mindset to be more careful, and strictly blink out of green rows attack instead of walk. So that's cool, thanks.

Again, you need a bit more patience, you can actually run towards Lilith and she will back away from you leaving you with enough space to safely hit Inarius only. You can also step over the cold orbs to destroy them so they won't detonate and additionally damage Lilith.

And if you end up with Lilith death and Inarius on low HP you can finish him off with Purify as well. It takes 5-6 minutes to take like 10% of his HP, but still an option if you don't want to start over.

Oh I somehow wasn't aware of the cold orb behavior nor that Inarius is damageable by purify. Tyvm. I couldn't recognise Lilith pattern, does she actively ran away from the character?

Then seems basic strat is seeing blood pool about to spawn, run to push back Lilith first, then blink back to the pool. Will try again later with more patience :)