Storm Crows Assassin

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Dreadedmedic
Stygian Watcher
40 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Elendilli wrote:
Dreadedmedic wrote:
Elendilli wrote:
Dreadedmedic wrote:
Elendilli wrote:you don't get mana regen on your rings/ammy. you just skill meditation instead if you have mana problems. if you have ripstars you can do mf, flat phys reduction and life

i have a giants knuckle and a ripstar the ripstar has flat def and life

https://median-xl.com/char/Assassinations heres my current gear.. im great at farming but bossing feels weak

also whats the Best in Slot shield for the build is it the runeword or the shield i have?

Shield looks fine even if its mid rolled. You're missing a few charms mostly 130+ ones and The Sleep with trophy which is generally Triune Trophy for high flat phys + % all attributes.
Other than that, I don't know what problems you are running into or what your goal is. Is it to farm Scosglen or kill Scosglen boss etc.

farm scos AND kill bosses lol

Well you need to be level 135 to even enter Scos. You are level 133/134 from last I checked. If you want to know the specific method how to use storm crows with wychwind, its somewhere on the last page I wrote up

im lvl 135 now and i clear scos HELLA fast lol its amazing! also do you think SBS is better than nats legacy armour?
Elendilli
Ice Clan
569 | 71
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Natasha's Legacy is a defensive armor. Should only consider that armor when you don't want to sacrifice your other item slots for mainly maximum resists and/or physical resist. The rest of the bonuses like armour are also a big plus.

So depending on your purpose, no to Natasha's Legacy in Scosglen, but it can be used in high dimensional labyrinth which requires 88-90 maximum resists and mid-high physical resists.

Besides, the armor is total rng for the two best stats I mentioned. if you roll less than 2 maximum resists, it's usually not great. As for physical resist, throwsin certainly doesn't need it if you adapt shadow refuge to muscle memory, but the maximum resist can be useful up to t8 labyrinth. in t9+, even if you have 90 max resists, you'd need to find a way to get 260 all resists to counter the -100 resist penalty in t9 and t10.
Dreadedmedic
Stygian Watcher
40 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Elendilli wrote:Natasha's Legacy is a defensive armor. Should only consider that armor when you don't want to sacrifice your other item slots for mainly maximum resists and/or physical resist. The rest of the bonuses like armour are also a big plus.

So depending on your purpose, no to Natasha's Legacy in Scosglen, but it can be used in high dimensional labyrinth which requires 88-90 maximum resists and mid-high physical resists.

Besides, the armor is total rng for the two best stats I mentioned. if you roll less than 2 maximum resists, it's usually not great. As for physical resist, throwsin certainly doesn't need it if you adapt shadow refuge to muscle memory, but the maximum resist can be useful up to t8 labyrinth. in t9+, even if you have 90 all resists, you'd need to find a way to get 260 all resists to counter the -100 resist penalty in t9 and t10.

ah kk yeah scos is a breeze ecept the bear and wolf druid lol they eat me im squishy to them lol
Elendilli
Ice Clan
569 | 71
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Get x2 warbringer umo in your weapon. Spam wychwind on red spirits that spawn bosses. if its wolf run in circles around his pack while using wychwind every few steps and you should sustain enough to finish it off from arrow procs/wychwind and storm crows once the pack is reduced in size.

bear druid can be safespotted over moats or rivers
Dreadedmedic
Stygian Watcher
40 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Elendilli wrote:Get x2 warbringer umo in your weapon. Spam wychwind on red spirits that spawn bosses. if its wolf run in circles around his pack while using wychwind every few steps and you should sustain enough to finish it off from arrow procs/wychwind and storm crows once the pack is reduced in size.

bear druid can be safespotted over moats or rivers

kk thanks! should i be using 2x giants knuckle or 1x giants knuckle and some other ring? also any other useful unique umos?
Memory
Prowler
16 | 0
Hi. will there be an update of the guide
Elendilli
Ice Clan
569 | 71
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Memory wrote:Hi. will there be an update of the guide

brother look at the last 3 pages. it's an entire guide
Theologist
Jungle Hunter
29 | 1
Elendilli wrote:
Deathadvocat wrote:This is my character for this season. I will optimize gear as I go, so you can watch every once in a while for possible improvements.

https://median-xl.com/char/AceNewSeason

I was using
Creed
Creed
(Assassin Throwing Set)

Tracker's Effigy
Tracker's Runeward
Tracker's Stealth
Tracker's Strike

Set Bonus with 2 or more set items:
+2 to Assassin Skill Levels
15% to Dexterity

Set Bonus with 3 or more set items:
Maximum Elemental Resists +2%
Cannot Be Frozen

Set Bonus with complete set:
5% Chance to cast level 42 Scorpion Blade on Kill
100% Chance to cast level 13 Knife Throw on Kill
+5 to Assassin Skill Levels
-50% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+200 to Dexterity
+2 Life on Striking

at level 130 with most of the 125 charms/some of the 130 charms,
Witchhunter's Hood
Witchhunter's Hood
Cap (Sacred)

Defense: (2136 - 2611) to (2161 - 2642)
Required Level: 90
Required Strength:
Item Level: 1
+(80 to 120)% Enhanced Defense
10% to Strength
10% to Dexterity
Maximum Elemental Resists +2%
Elemental Resists +(31 to 40)%
Physical Resist 5%
(16 to 20)% Bonus to Defense
Requirements -50%
Socketed (4)

Witchhunter's Attire
(Assassin Claw Set)
(can use better helm), x2
Ripstar
Ripstar
Ring

Required Level: 60
Item Level: 60
+0.5625 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level)
+20 Life on Melee Attack
Dyers Eve
Dyers Eve
Amulet

Required Level: 100
Item Level: 120
5% Chance to cast level 5 Time Strike on Striking
+2 to All Skills
Adds 15-20 Damage
5% Life stolen per Hit
Elemental Resists +10%
Physical Resist (1 to 10)%
(I got lucky, but other options are:
Klaatu Barada Nikto
Klaatu Barada Nikto
Amulet

Required Level: 110
Item Level: 105
30% Enhanced Damage vs. Necrobots
10% Chance to cast level 40 Nova Bomb on Melee Attack
+2 to All Skills
25% Attack Speed
Adds 1-188 Lightning Damage
+650 Poison Damage over 2 seconds
Stun Attack
+(11 to 16) to Hive
Lightning Resist +(40 to 50)%
Poison Resist +(40 to 50)%
or
Beads of the Snake Queen
Beads of the Snake Queen
Amulet

Required Level: 100
Item Level: 120
4% Chance to cast level 33 Scorpion Blade on Kill
Adds 5-10 Damage
Stun Attack
+(200 to 500) Defense
(20 to 25)% to Strength
(20 to 25)% to Dexterity
+100 Life after each Kill
) with honorific boots and gloves.

The honorific items were on t4 boots and t4 gloves which can be gambled and had the following mystic orbs: Dexterity x5, maximum damage x5, magic find x5, life regeneration x5 and the final x5 mo was a mix of x5 elemental resists on one boot, and x3 faster hit recovery + x2 elemental resists on the gloves. All empty sockets are filled with Perfect Amethysts. MO your tracker gear with DEXTERITY which puts it to level 110 req then MAXIMUM DAMAGE at 130.

These two honorific items are not only incredibly cheap, great for mfing and easy to make, but they very stat and damage efficient the point where during my playthrough I noticed equipping
Wind Runner

Wind Runner
Boots

'SilElqSilGul'
Runeword Level: 100
+(0 to 1) to All Skills
50% Attack Speed
10% Movement Speed
Adds 25-68 Damage
250% Bonus to Attack Rating
(12 to 15)% Life stolen per Hit
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
made my character lose a very noticeable amount of damage. At first I was confused, but It made sense after I saw almost 450 dexterity was lost as a result of equipping Wind Runners, so don't bother upgrading your gear unless you have multiple other pieces ready.
It's also worth noting that I only had around 200 sigs at the time, so kills were slower at first and I had to kite, but as I started to approach 300 sigs then eventually 400 sigs, my damage in fauzt skyrocketed and I could just facetank through it. Sigs make a big difference when dex stacking.

Anyway the point of using the set and honorifics is just to farm Fauzt with maxed Maelstorm. I farmed from 130 to 140 pretty quickly (rank 1-2 sin) using these exact items. The set bonus is one of the reasons why you farm so fast, so don't think that mixing and matching upgraded gear will help you clear get better, because it won't in most cases... that's just how good the set bonus is.

Hey, could you post the skill tree of the mealsin you used?
Deathadvocat
Bone Archer
72 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Memory wrote:Hi. will there be an update of the guide

Is there anything specific that you feel needs an update?