Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
In Jungles, you will need good life leech. We usually max Incarnation in early game so if you cant survive here, you probally don't have enough IAS to break 7 frame (highest frame for 2 handed weapon).

Also don't forget to eat an Apple before enter Jungles. It's really effective with our Blessed Life :P
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Pinball wrote:In Jungles, you will need good life leech. We usually max Incarnation in early game so if you cant survive here, you probally don't have enough IAS to break 7 frame (highest frame for 2 handed weapon).

Also don't forget to eat an Apple before enter Jungles. It's really effective with our Blessed Life :P

;) Thanks

I just got Akarat and Jitan after adding more points to Incarnation. I already thought about that.

Also, I do have the correct IAS. I am literally loaded with crafted gear. Like I said, my gear is already pretty good now. It's just some small details that need to be smoothed out and some playstyles I still have to learn to master.

Just ran Primus for the Spirit Trance Herb, but after 22 tries I quit for now, to cook some dinner. I'll get back to it after dinner :)

Very curious about doing Bartuc for Legacy of Blood. Will attempt soon.

ps dropped another Sacred Hand of God which I might sell on the forums, or use for crafting :) is that worth anything?

Okay, I got Spirit Trance Herb and Legacy of Blood. All I need now is the 3 +1 skill signets. I haven't found any yet. Sadly. I saved up the Dogma's from 1.1.2 but that all got changed sadly. It's kind of unfair, but okay. going to respec so I can supermax my skills and I will dump the rest in Incarnation.

A new question added:
I can't use the speedcalc, the text looks all garbled and I can't read the output of the data. I can see the numbers, but I can't see the names of the columns they are in so I have no way of interpreting the numbers. Basically I'm lost in the woods.

Can anyone tell me how much IAS I should aim for when using a Hand of God?
My current stats:

Another addition to this already way too long comment:
So I did:
- Infernal Machine (Wit my Nec)
- Judgement Day (With my Nec)
- Creature of Flame (With my Nec)
- Tal Rasha (EZ)
- Death Projector (EZ)
- Sunstone of the Gods (First drop, 15/15, no trophy yet, and the level is pretty hard for me)
- K3K charm (EZ)
- King Koth (EZ)
- BPR (Gold Titan - Friend gave me one, he was farming it)
- Azmodan (With a friend)
- Bremmtown (With a friend)
- Zakarum's Ear (Instagibbed, dropped first try)
- Akarat (Took a few deaths)
- Legacy of Blood (Instagibbed)
- Spirit Trance Herb (after 22 times not dropping, a friend gave me one, he got it second try, thanks Qne)
- Sunless charms (Died once at Lucion)
- Butcher (Instagibbed)
- Jitans (Died a lot from his henchmen, but Lord Aldric Jitan dropped like a fly)
- CFS (With a friend)
- Ureh (With a friend)
- Idol of Vanity (EZ)

Now I am looking towards doing Belial and Astrogha, if anyone has advice, I would love to hear it. Also, I'd love to have someone do a gear-check with me ingame. There might be things I'm overlooking.

And what would be other doable ubers for this Holy Melee Pally?
fakme
Grubber
326 | 9
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Anyone tried
The Cranium Basher
with this build? If yes, opinions?
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
^ it is a nice weapon indeed, if you manage to get a good roll (around 350+ max damage), if lower = a crafted hand of god

@Muilpeer: your listed ubers are EZ mode with holy melee.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Prob with that weaopn is, non class specific = significantly lower damage per strength bonus.
And proc is pretty bad. If you ignore proc, there isnt that hard to craft high damage hand of god. If you add double mo DS it outdamages unique even further.
fakme
Grubber
326 | 9
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Got a decent spike nova roll with ll and cb so I don't think I will replace it for now^^
SSShao
Imp
4 | 0
I managed to kill Quov, Astrogha, Xazax and Kabraxis (the bosses i coudln't kill with my Trap rat) without any problem with this build.
Thank you Bojac!
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
SSShao wrote:I managed to kill Quov, Astrogha, Xazax and Kabraxis (the bosses i coudln't kill with my Trap rat) without any problem with this build.
Thank you Bojac!

Could you share how you approached them? I would love to do those too :)
SSShao
Imp
4 | 0
Buff with Sacred Armor > pounce with Colosseum > Divine Judgement > Run around until you can use Sacred Armor again and repeat until they die
Honestly, i find this strategy kinda cheesy but hey, a charm is a charm.
kiki22vu
KOSOVAR
573 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
SSShao wrote:I managed to kill Quov, Astrogha, Xazax and Kabraxis (the bosses i coudln't kill with my Trap rat) without any problem with this build.
Thank you Marco!

fixed :P