The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Fruit42
Skeleton
2 | 0
https://imgur.com/a/9F73KFU aerial what should i bless with this? i did this weapon with weird no mo just oil of luck,what should i mo with after the bless? thx for your answer
Deathbringer
Sasquatch
66 | 2
Why valaska :( labrys is miles better
dacoshild
Dark Huntress
12 | 1
aerial wrote:
Mordekaiser wrote:What is the Attack Rating you are aiming for on your stat sheet? I've been more or less ignoring it and as I get into the 120 ubers I'm starting to wonder if my AR (currently at 6k, about 60% chance to hit anything) is a problem? Currently trying to figure out how to dent Kabraxis at all.

If you go that AR/all stat craft route, by adding more and more charms, having lucky oiled weapon (more ar), you should approach around 30k later, at your stage maybe 20-25k. You should have quite a bit of dex with charms and items.

But there is other approach which im currently testing which involves those tu light gauntlets, which seem to resolve ar problem entirely, especially for bosses, you get them to 0 defense in no time, and then your every hit hits.

Maybe apply it even faster with Iceburst?
Whyred
Balrog
133 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
aerial wrote:
Mordekaiser wrote:What is the Attack Rating you are aiming for on your stat sheet? I've been more or less ignoring it and as I get into the 120 ubers I'm starting to wonder if my AR (currently at 6k, about 60% chance to hit anything) is a problem? Currently trying to figure out how to dent Kabraxis at all.

If you go that AR/all stat craft route, by adding more and more charms, having lucky oiled weapon (more ar), you should approach around 30k later, at your stage maybe 20-25k. You should have quite a bit of dex with charms and items.

But there is other approach which im currently testing which involves those tu light gauntlets, which seem to resolve ar problem entirely, especially for bosses, you get them to 0 defense in no time, and then your every hit hits.

But didn't you say a few posts back that lower defense did not work with bosses? So it seems attack rating is still the way to go for them?

Regards
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Whyred wrote:But didn't you say a few posts back that lower defense did not work with bosses? So it seems attack rating is still the way to go for them?

Regards

No I even posted video example that flat defense reduction per hit works, and it seems to work incredibly well, few hits and they get always hit, thats how it feels even vs trash, which you don't want to hit for long before this triggers, would slow you down too much.
I've been playing just with those gloves, neglecting ar completely, and its been smooth ride thus far (level 115 now).

As for other question, I see no reason why summoner wouldnt be able to kill brc guy. Just teleport on him, pop potions.
For this build that guy is very easy.

Here is example of pretty nice craft (1 random weird shrine). Note that AVG damage is what counts, so it is same as +250 max.

Another example

Thing is you can play with TU until quite late.
Remember that this 20% slow roll works vs bosses and in some cases can be worth more than damage.
semphrone
Cultist
23 | 0
hello guys !
how i make have unique labris ?
1)Any non-sacred item + Oil of Enhancement + Arcane Crystal x2 → reroll item as unique
then 3 times use this recepe :
2)Unique non-sacred weapon/armor + Arcane Crystal + rune → reroll as next higher tier
???
I'm finishing normal difficulty now and have vey cheap equip => have some problems ))
in Tran Athulua (before Bhaal) i died 70 times ))) but result is great +2 all skills + resists ! ))
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
semphrone wrote:hello guys !
how i make have unique labris ?
1)Any non-sacred item + Oil of Enhancement + Arcane Crystal x2 → reroll item as unique
then 3 times use this recepe :
2)Unique non-sacred weapon/armor + Arcane Crystal + rune → reroll as next higher tier
???
I'm finishing normal difficulty now and have vey cheap equip => have some problems ))
in Tran Athulua (before Bhaal) i died 70 times ))) but result is great +2 all skills + resists ! ))

I've done TA @ level 50 with my new char, using T1 labrys (TAL runeword 30 damage), in 2,5min. You must be doing something horribly wrong.

You can create unique out of any tier you want, doesn't need to be T1 and then upgrade, you can create T2 or T4 just need base. You can gamble higher bases the higher level your character becomes. In early nightmare you should be seeing lot of T3 drops and some T4.
semphrone
Cultist
23 | 0
aerial wrote:
I've done TA @ level 50 with my new char, using T1 labrys (TAL runeword 30 damage), in 2,5min. You must be doing something horribly wrong.

You can create unique out of any tier you want, doesn't need to be T1 and then upgrade, you can create T2 or T4 just need base. You can gamble higher bases the higher level your character becomes. In early nightmare you should be seeing lot of T3 drops and some T4.

another problem that i have - so low quantity jewels. i don't have runewords for me and my barb merc. help me please , how i may ending runeword without socked jewels in another sokets any item ?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
You can reroll item with reneval oils to have less sockets.
semphrone
Cultist
23 | 0
aerial wrote:You can reroll item with reneval oils to have less sockets.

thank you ! u really hosu )) :mrgreen: