The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Zertan
Prowler
17 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
aerial wrote:That must be new because affix pool table says:

min item level 82, and all barb weapons
So maybe something here is new and I dont know about it? I admit last time I rolled one was on axe.

I'm a little confused about Shrine crafting. Can you possibly walk me through crafting the ideal helmet for this build?

Also I just watched your video of you running the challenges and your damage was consistently like 2-3x higher than mine at any given point. This is my first MedianXL character; what are some small things I can do to boost my damage to the levels I was seeing in your video? I'm currently using a TU4 Labrys with all of the recommended TUs for mid-level play in your guide. My rings/amulet are kitted just to patch up my resists. I don't use Lion stance too often since my defense is kind of low and I tend to get smacked around if I do that.
Edited by Zertan 5 years.
thewley
Invader
9 | 0
Is there a way to mitigate magical damage? I'm currently lvl 121 and I'm just dropping like a fly to all kind of magical damage even tho I'm capped at 77% resists.
Robotak
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Hello, i have one question, where do you get items for crafting? I trying to seach for Sacred rare Labrys but it is just not dropping. Also i noticed that soe other higher level items like Ancient armor and so is not dropping in cobination rare + sacred. im level 118. Thanks for reply.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
You need to set them in filter of d2stats, they will drop. If not, you will for sure get them in duncraig at level 120.
Ive found over 5 ancient armors and labryses..
Just put "Ancient Armor" Sacred in d2stats notifier.

As for the gear in 0-115 videos, its really jusT TU, 0 crafts, and I didnt even upgrade them fully with mo, because I didn't need.
If you deal several times less damage I have no idea how that can be possible. Literally just copy what I listed, I'm not using any tricks there, you can see my stats.
Just don't get too attached to character screen damage figure, because its not completely accurate. if you get buffed by motw and bloodlust, it increases that number by a lot (spelldmg boosts all elemental damage), but that damage doesn't really work with your skills. If you wanna compare real damage you need use d2stats and compare this number:

dlr5668
Destroyer
6 | 0
Got my weapon as well. Took me 400 charges
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Shrines rain so hard in k3k it is kinda funny, you can craft sick gear quite easily now.
ATLien
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I upgraded my gear as well but can't reach your damage I got 1,5-2,4k d2stats weapon dmg in town...in the video at the end you have 400+ more strength than I and my level is higher. how?
I play without a Merc is the A5 merc so good and what gear should he wear?
dlr5668
Destroyer
6 | 0
Thats what I am using so far for merc https://imgur.com/a/TKJvK3C
ATLien
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Yeah I see the Helmet, but I wanna know all slots detailed.
I got the Helmet too and the TU chest Aerial mentioned in Guide
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
Here is my gear now (same as @ 115), with ofc changes to helm depending on situation.
As you can see breakpoints arent even maxed, its nothing special. Using random rings with res because it is a waste if you can get free assur rings at 120.