Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Gekko64 wrote:this is backwards because the midgame gear is A LOT more expensive than the endgame gear :mrgreen:
if a set item , no matter how rare ,is more expensive than a SU (that actually fits the build better and has better stats) , there is something wrong about the MP trading system imo (but i don't play MP so who am i to judge ? ) . also the boots slot from end game has been sacrificed to get more -% enemy resistances to cover for the other items used (focused only on %stats and %spell damage).

add to this the fact that in SP there was no wype when the new patch came along , so the shared stashes had many months to get larger and larger . the value of 1 item in SP is allways different from MP .

i ONLY play SP and design miniguides for SP . you get my point

i just wanted to say that if you can't find an item , you can always trade for it if you really want it/need it . no matter if SP or MP

the mid and end gearing remains as it is
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Hestia and Vesta added to the compilation , Freya will be finished this week too
rx7marsh
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Value,

Single player.

0 value.

SINGLE PLAYER.
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
rx7marsh wrote:Can anyone give me a link or explain to me what the difference in playing multiplayer (TSW) and playing Singleplayer? I really like to play with /players 8, because i like long battles. It makes it more interesting for me, and i like the challenge. Multiplayer isn't bad per say but having to play with others and find more players is a bit annoying specially when i like to take it slower and take my time.

So can anyone explain the difference between multi and single?

rx7marsh wrote:Value,

Single player.

0 value.

SINGLE PLAYER.
rx7marsh wrote:...After playing multiplayer and being kinda new to the game ...Ignore me =P
► Show Spoiler
rx7marsh
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Good research, Feels good to be a forum-quester right Chuck? :)

Over-all tho good tips here. Loving them. :wink:
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I've always assumed you do these with premade 120s and an item pack/SP stash + muled charms, but now I genuinely have to ask, do you even test these builds, and if so, where? Might be useful to mention.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
I was reading through the caster barb guide cause I kinda wanna make one with the new
Fawkes
Fawkes
Barbarian Helms

'PulRhal'
Runeword Level: 100
20% Chance to cast level 40 Ember Spirit on Melee Attack
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
50% Cast Speed
1% to Fire Spell Damage (Based on Character Level)
+(26 to 32) to Powder Keg
+150 to Energy
(5 to 10)% to Energy
Fire Resist +30%
+(61 to 90) Life after each Kill
helm. Was curious as to why
Linga Sharira
was listed for endgame. My first thought was the mana regen but it says eagle stance for main. I'd really appreciate some feedback because you have a habit of ignoring my questions. ;)

Btw, the word alocation is missing an (L) in every mini-guide.
Pseudorandom
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Fumbles wrote:I was reading through the caster barb guide cause I kinda wanna make one with the new
Fawkes
Fawkes
Barbarian Helms

'PulRhal'
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
50% Cast Speed
+150 to Energy
(5 to 10)% to Energy
Fire Resist +30%
Linga Sharira
was listed for endgame. My first thought was the mana regen but it says eagle stance for main. I'd really appreciate some feedback because you have a habit of ignoring my questions. ;)

My guess would be 200% FHR (no more needed) and the 15% dr
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
linga sharira is there because the build gets hit quite often (nice proc there :) ) in most important farming arreas , despite the spirit guide+runemaster combo , the defence isn't outstanding . Also 200% FHR is allways welcomed when your primary goal is to spam spells (and you don't want to stop a lot when getting hit) , the 15% DR is also nice to have on this energy barb ( his HP is not impressive , any DR is welcomed) , 50% more mana recovery . Linga sharira suits the build like a glove imho . if you wish to go for other armor options to boost the spell damage even more , feel free to do so

i have agreed not to answer to trolling/questions that might degenerate into pointless off topic stuff and keep this thread as it was intended . i don't got time to argue with people on the internets as i did a few years ago on laz's forum where this compilation was first put togather in 2009 , my life is to busy as it is , that's why i won't bother to write a wall of text to cowkings insults above . i dont owe explanations to anybody and i don't put screenshots to prove anything . i accept the fact that there is a part of the forum members that hate my work/me /SP players in general and i tend to ignore most of the stuff they say if it's not appropriate ; there are a lot of others who thank me for what i do or PM me to say how happy they are with their builds and ask for more miniguides , and so it compensates . i don't have to please everybody .

restoring 30 builds where people can look for tips (they are not ment to be followed by the letter) it's not an easy task when my spare time is as low as it is .

as for the typos , i'm not a native english speaker , so yes, i suppose there are a lot of them inside the miniguides . i'll try to fix the double L when i'll have some time

good night !
rx7marsh
Dark Huntress
13 | 0
Pseudorandom wrote:
Fumbles wrote:I was reading through the caster barb guide cause I kinda wanna make one with the new
Fawkes
Fawkes
Barbarian Helms

'PulRhal'
+(2 to 3) to All Skills
50% Cast Speed
+150 to Energy
(5 to 10)% to Energy
Fire Resist +30%
Linga Sharira

My guess would be 200% FHR (no more needed) and the 15% dr

Yeah that's it no doubt. That DR tho.