SSF WW Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Wulf
Onyx Knight
647 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Kerchaak wrote:
Wulf wrote:
Kerchaak wrote:I may be missing the point of "Sur" weapon for the Witch 125 Dungeon as well as the point of the re-skill and build specific to her. I<ve not given her a "serious" shot yet, but the few times Ive been in have been quite the pain.

the respec is to go from a 8k hp setup to 20k hp with huge hp regen. "sur" weap is to slow down witch atks. chance of dying decreases significantly when you have big hp, big hp regen, and boss slowed down.

the reason i recommend this setup is because this charm is very important. youll need to rerun it several times to get 1 fire-cold-light for it to be worthy of a triune trophy. so if you rerun it several times, might as well make your runs time efficient and reduce your fail chances.

I figured as much when I checked the Dungeon page with the effects. Pretty nutty charm. Asinine rift to spam yet still serves a few purposes. Thank you. Do you run duo Sur weapons or just 1 + shield?

i ran 1 sur weapon and a random offhand (one of my big phys dmg weaps). your cast rate is better if you dual wield.
Kerchaak
Azure Drake
160 | 9
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Both her and Spirit are the last two 125<s to complete and they're both kicking my butt. I will prevail. The 130s are absolutely insane.
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
"Runes can no longer be downgraded, so pick them all up. You can stack them with Vessels."

It's tips like these that make a guide stand out, compared to other guides that just say 'wear this and do that'.

Great explanation of everything. I am guessing the build only starts to shine after lvl 50 when you get Gale Force, the early playtime is a bit odd and feels underpowered. I can't wait to make lvl 50!!!
Conquest
Azure Drake
169 | 9
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Muilpeer wrote:"Runes can no longer be downgraded, so pick them all up. You can stack them with Vessels."

It's tips like these that make a guide stand out, compared to other guides that just say 'wear this and do that'.

Great explanation of everything. I am guessing the build only starts to shine after lvl 50 when you get Gale Force, the early playtime is a bit odd and feels underpowered. I can't wait to make lvl 50!!!

just lvl with Stampede + Snake Stance. Since you are no longer restricted by Clvl when it comes to base level of skills you can max your snake by level 35 or so. It scales very well, gamble some kind of +1 all skills on throwing axe, shield, barb helmet, put lumen arcania armor and that's it. Youll melt through all of Normal without any issue. Then farm up some AC on nithlathak to get your WW gear ready (unless it didn't drop yet) and respec once you hit 50 and complete TA challenge.

Normal is easy enough, you can complete it with any main skill tbh. But i found poison throwing to be the fastest and safest.
Neborya
Imp
4 | 0
Whirlwind (skill) says it boosts weapon physical damage. Will it work with ono?
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Conquest wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:"Runes can no longer be downgraded, so pick them all up. You can stack them with Vessels."

just lvl with Stampede + Snake Stance. Since you are no longer restricted by Clvl when it comes to base level of skills you can max your snake by level 35 or so. It scales very well, gamble some kind of +1 all skills on throwing axe, shield, barb helmet, put lumen arcania armor and that's it. Youll melt through all of Normal without any issue. Then farm up some AC on nithlathak to get your WW gear ready (unless it didn't drop yet) and respec once you hit 50 and complete TA challenge.

Normal is easy enough, you can complete it with any main skill tbh. But i found poison throwing to be the fastest and safest.

THanks, great tip, buuut, I'm already lvl 29 and have spent my (10) AC on WW gear and already used the respec hehe. So I guess it would take less time to continue from here on out compared to making a new char and leveling from there..
DeaTh
Cog
206 | 16
Muilpeer wrote:THanks, great tip, buuut, I'm already lvl 29 and have spent my (10) AC on WW gear and already used the respec hehe. So I guess it would take less time to continue from here on out compared to making a new char and leveling from there..

Players now have unlimited respecs until level 50 after completing the Den of Evil in normal difficulty (c) patchnotes
Kotli
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
Neborya wrote:Whirlwind (skill) says it boosts weapon physical damage. Will it work with ono?

It works just fine with an Ono, you just lose out on the +24% physical damage boost because Ono don't have any physical damage (it is boosted by 150% weapon damage on whirlwind).
This is offset by the fact that Ono has a base damage based on your strength meaning it has high base damage at lest compared to any other starter weapon. A white Ono is doing the same damage per hit as a Shark War Sword when I switched (though War swords hit faster so do more DPS).
whitewolf
Sasquatch
65 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Im new to Medianxl, first time try. I ve played for 3 days and lv 124.Me doing most uber 120 without much prolem. Tks for the guide ,very detail. Few note from my experience with this build on behalf of a rookie:
1. Whirlwind (WW )is not a good sarting skill, better to use another til 50. Idk much aout the others skill
2. WW mechanic is almost the same as LOD, only few exceptions : ww in median XL can proc.WW also uninterupted attack, thats mean it can help u esscape some nasty situation. Movement speed hurt WW damge, thats true but not a large margin compared to high ms. this char slow AF, more Ms help so dont worry about high MS too much.
3.WW is not good for mobile boss that teleport alot. In my case Quov Tsin, i managed to defeat him but i colud imagine future end game boss would give me real changllenge. So far so good.
I have few question can u help me plz.
1. Any end game gears recommend so i can have a look? Is that the item recommendation in oder from worst to best?
2 how earthquake performance compared to WW, i heard eq is good too?
3.Any tips for farming area?, i found melee mobs rift is better choice and range mobs rifts is really slow without tele
Anyway tks for the guide,it makes my first time experince looking good. Glad to see any update in the future. U re the best
Muilpeer
Daystar
667 | 23
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
DeaTh wrote:
Muilpeer wrote:THanks, great tip, buuut, I'm already lvl 29 and have spent my (10) AC on WW gear and already used the respec hehe. So I guess it would take less time to continue from here on out compared to making a new char and leveling from there..

Players now have unlimited respecs until level 50 after completing the Den of Evil in normal difficulty (c) patchnotes

Wow, I wish I knew that earlier! Haha, thanks for letting me know. I've read most of it, but apparently didn't remember everything.