SSF WW Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
jef4zo
Jungle Hunter
27 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Runewords is a lie then
Droggo
Vampiress
35 | 0
PizzaGater wrote:
sincrowly wrote:really liked to see how " stun attack" works while going thru mobs on whirlwind.

I found wolfstance more comfortable for me, maybe just my playstyle used to go nagi/fast track builds..
and I'm amazed cuz my EQ gears can be used side by side for WW which is nice.

I also don't get how one would recommand bad run/walk for ww

sure you'd get more hits, but you'd surely get destroyed way faster too, not even talking about time lost in town etc.

How would you get destroyed way faster? Slower run/walk means more ww hits, means more life on hit, means more survival. On my ww barb i didnt even take any dmg from the fire in scosglen, simply bc u leech so much when you ww.

Time lost in time is of no concern, you have infinite sprint in towns anyways.
PizzaGater
Banned
652 | 9
Droggo wrote:
PizzaGater wrote:
sincrowly wrote:really liked to see how " stun attack" works while going thru mobs on whirlwind.

I found wolfstance more comfortable for me, maybe just my playstyle used to go nagi/fast track builds..
and I'm amazed cuz my EQ gears can be used side by side for WW which is nice.

I also don't get how one would recommand bad run/walk for ww

sure you'd get more hits, but you'd surely get destroyed way faster too, not even talking about time lost in town etc.

How would you get destroyed way faster? Slower run/walk means more ww hits, means more life on hit, means more survival. On my ww barb i didnt even take any dmg from the fire in scosglen, simply bc u leech so much when you ww.

yeah on rifts/dense area, that would be the case. but those already are easy to do as ww barb
else it just makes it harder to avoid missiles or hits
I'd like to see how this build performs in labs :D
sincrowly
Core Lord
366 | 14
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Droggo wrote:

I tested both stance at fauzt for a time, I just lost only 2k dmg upon using Wolfstance, I feel there's a limit on velocity
when using WW + wolfstance(correct me if not), you can even just hold and hover around slowly using "shift-key" if you wanna stay at a point.
Lion-stance really kills faster even the mini- bosses but just not my play, specially with 10ms.

My https://tsw.vn.cz/char/CapeBaldy incomplete build using 1h-weap+ shield atm, still missing few 125, 130+ charms, could clear Scosglen "forest area" just ignoring etherborn and giant trees there, not so familiar with that area yet.
Imo, wolfstance is doable if you're just going for faster farming .
Archimage
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Hello! Why did you change the "max in order" sequence 2 days ago? I am leveling my barb, wanted to max WW and GF after respec from summoner (because on <50-60 lv summoner is easier to level) and see there is precision and savagery now... whut? if i am a newbie to this mob what should i really max after Lion STance for confort play? think without GF the aoe radius would be shit and attack rating should not matter much before high level content...
Kotli
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
Archimage wrote:Hello! Why did you change the "max in order" sequence 2 days ago? I am leveling my barb, wanted to max WW and GF after respec from summoner (because on <50-60 lv summoner is easier to level) and see there is precision and savagery now... whut? if i am a newbie to this mob what should i really max after Lion STance for confort play? think without GF the aoe radius would be shit and attack rating should not matter much before high level content...

I am pretty sure the ones that are stated to be 1 pointers in the 1 point list are only in the max in order list to remind you to put a point in them.
Josko_91
Vampiress
35 | 1
Y
I dont understand when you say any shrine to craft a sacred greatsword?

Its the weird shrine that gives %ed and x-y damage, abandoned shrine gives dexterity?

Just confused :P

And are we supposed to use just 1 crafted greatsword as 2handed to use the Executioner upgrade? Since it only works with 2handed weapons.
B_ATAKY
Sasquatch
60 | 3
Josko_91 wrote:Y

Its the weird shrine that gives %ed and x-y damage, abandoned shrine gives dexterity?

And are we supposed to use just 1 crafted greatsword as 2handed to use the Executioner upgrade? Since it only works with 2handed weapons.

1. U can find in guide how much shines do u need to craft 200/300 sword. So its up to you. Or you craft any shrine u find, or u craft with the best shrines like dex/ds ones.

2. U can find in guide that 2fpa is better than 4fpa. So i'm not sure, just guessing, but looks like u need 2 great swords.
Wulf
Onyx Knight
647 | 120
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Archimage wrote:Hello! Why did you change the "max in order" sequence 2 days ago? I am leveling my barb, wanted to max WW and GF after respec from summoner (because on <50-60 lv summoner is easier to level) and see there is precision and savagery now... whut? if i am a newbie to this mob what should i really max after Lion STance for confort play? think without GF the aoe radius would be shit and attack rating should not matter much before high level content...

all 4 passives (precision/savagery/stoneskin/lifestealer) are maxed after only 5 points each; you will be able to max GF as soon as you get lvl 50 :)

the reason i changed the order was to make the progression more fluid. sunstone was the only hurdle the build sees and that place didnt need more dmg from ww, it needed more surviability. so i optimized the skillplan to better prepare my readers ♥

Josko_91 wrote:Y

executioner doesnt work with great sword. we use great sword craft base because as a 2h weap, it can get up to +310 max dmg from the common affix list. its 240max dmg max for 1h weapons, like hammerhead axe.

200ed and 300max dmg are affixes that are part of a common pool. you can get these using any shrines. the base shrine bonuses are very minor compared to the 4 affixes of a craft. it would be a shame to use only creepy/aban/weird/intim shrines to craft weapons and leave all other shrines on the ground, not using them. its better to slap every shrines in a weapon in case it rolled nutty affixes. some of the best weapons ive seen in the game are sometimes from a completely random shrine base. you can still bless them with aban or weird.

the reason we bless weapon with aban instead of weird shrine, is because the build needs ar more than it needs a small amount of min and max dmg.
Deluxe
Cog
224 | 0
is it worth maxing spirit guide and hunters?
Edited by Deluxe 1 year.