Elemental Barbarian

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Kerchaak
Azure Drake
160 | 9
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
No changes.
TechC
Bone Archer
70 | 5
Donated 25 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hi,

I am playing an elemental barb following this build on the ladder. I am hitting a survivability wall at lab level 7.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

https://median-xl.com/char/HoldTheDoorBarb

Thank you,
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
645 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I am playing ele barb so far myself, as as lab hater, all this lab stuff is learning curve to myself, still llearning fight vs phoboss and nephalem bane. But all it has given some experience.

Without further ado, put like 300- 350 to vitality, it adds like 3000 hp with titan fortutude.

Your block speed must be the last of "speed" and that is 232 , realistically 235. You are low defence melee, block rate must be 50% and block speed 232.

Craft or pick up 15% block rate jewels, preferably later. To craft 15% block rate jewels is true pain, trust me. You may go through 10 arcane crystals at jewelcraft without seeing one, trust me. Yes, your jewels are useless junk for this build. For jewelcrafting use all attribute rolls.

As you are using henchman pieces, henchman boots are must. Check out 3 piece bonus.

For buffing swap out feltongue swords to crafted 6 all skills throwing axes. Throwing axes allow to buff conflux too. And buffed conflux offer better ele pierce, the most important "more buff" stat there.

I checked your charms you have put to sleep uldy trophy and trophied uldy charm itself. Yes, you must run 2xtrophies from uldy. luckily, 10% drop chance, instead of usual 6. These are 2 most important upgrades, although time consuming. And last but not least, dulra aegis is missing. For calculating block speed, dulra aegis offers 30% block speed with right gem roll. Keep that potential in mind.
TechC
Bone Archer
70 | 5
Donated 25 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ruubel wrote:I am playing ele barb so far myself, as as lab hater, all this lab stuff is learning curve to myself, still llearning fight vs phoboss and nephalem bane. But all it has given some experience.

Without further ado, put like 300- 350 to vitality, it adds like 3000 hp with titan fortutude.

Your block speed must be the last of "speed" and that is 232 , realistically 235. You are low defence melee, block rate must be 50% and block speed 232.

Craft or pick up 15% block rate jewels, preferably later. To craft 15% block rate jewels is true pain, trust me. You may go through 10 arcane crystals at jewelcraft without seeing one, trust me. Yes, your jewels are useless junk for this build. For jewelcrafting use all attribute rolls.

As you are using henchman pieces, henchman boots are must. Check out 3 piece bonus.

For buffing swap out feltongue swords to crafted 6 all skills throwing axes. Throwing axes allow to buff conflux too. And buffed conflux offer better ele pierce, the most important "more buff" stat there.

I checked your charms you have put to sleep uldy trophy and trophied uldy charm itself. Yes, you must run 2xtrophies from uldy. luckily, 10% drop chance, instead of usual 6. These are 2 most important upgrades, although time consuming. And last but not least, dulra aegis is missing. For calculating block speed, dulra aegis offers 30% block speed with right gem roll. Keep that potential in mind.

Thanks for the information.