Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
fixed Launcher is available - (re)start it to upgrade
If you used previous fix, you should now delete NODE_TLS_REJECT_UNAUTHORIZED environment variable
or just set it to empty by running setx NODE_TLS_REJECT_UNAUTHORIZED ""

► Show Spoiler
https://tsw.vn.cz - TSW realm stats (& Quests, NotArmory, HC chars)
Daimoth
Stone Warrior
34 | 4
That's got the installation process working. Thanks.
direkenz
Prowler
18 | 0
certificate error is now fix because of launcher update
kif40
Imp
4 | 0
I download D2 and LOD, and Median XL, but when it launches it just launches D2 with the old version of Median XL. I can never get it to use D2 LOD and the newer version of MXL. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Can anybody help? Thanks in advance!
PierreJG
Fallen
1 | 0
Hey guys wonder if someone can help me. After many moons I came back to median xl. I recently moved from windows to Linux ( 30 years of windows and I still hated it :D ) Now I am getting.

2023-06-26 14:12:43] first match array error: Failed to getReg: 0054:err:service:process_send_command service protocol error - failed to write pipe!
0094:err:ntoskrnl:ZwLoadDriver failed to create driver L"\\Registry\\Machine\\System\\CurrentControlSet\\Services\\nsiproxy": c0000135

I am pretty sure it's because of Linux starting drives with / I have wine installed and the normal Diablo works fine. I did reinstall, Changed wine settings compatibility etc. I am very new in Linux but I am pretty sure Linux can't reproduce egistry\\Machine\\System\\CurrentControlSet\\Services as that is windows registry entry. I did follow the Linux guide on the forum just to make sure I did everything correct and I did.
potapo_gourouni
Azure Drake
174 | 8
Hallo to everyone!! I just installed Sigma and I have this problem on the error log.
[2023-07-8 19:40:48] Error: D2Sigma.dll missing
at p.pathExists.then.t (C:\Users\Io\Desktop\Games\Diablo Full\D2\D2 Classic LOD\Diablo II 1.13d\Median XL\resources\app.asar\webpack:\src\main\helpers\func-main.ts:957:43)

I did some research on the forum and found this related post.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=74520&p=554436&hilit=d2sigma.dll#p554436

Shall I proceed and copy/paste files from these links??
https://get.median-xl.com/launcher/index.php?get=mod <--- .mpq
https://get.median-xl.com/launcher/index.php?get=dlls <--- .dll(s)

Edit: dlls folder from the second link gives trojan alert win32/wacatac.B!ml
Edit2: I made it work by excluding D2Sigma.dll from my antivirus!

Problem Solved!
Darkghost9123
Fallen
1 | 0
nob4242 wrote:fixed by going to the MXL discord tech support channel and using the 2nd pinned message there to manual put in mpq and dll files for the javascript error above

Thanks, now the launcher works just fine.
BigBear66
Skeleton
2 | 0
Hi, install seems to work, created a account on site and when i press multiplayer and enter account info, says the account does not exist
what could it be...
doba7a
Pit Knight
106 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
BigBear66 wrote:Hi, install seems to work, created a account on site and when i press multiplayer and enter account info, says the account does not exist
what could it be...

Create game account via the game.
BigBear66
Skeleton
2 | 0
doba7a wrote:
BigBear66 wrote:Hi, install seems to work, created a account on site and when i press multiplayer and enter account info, says the account does not exist
what could it be...

Create game account via the game.

loll, thx i was reading the text but did not see first to push agree