Launcher stopped working.

Need help installing the mod?
PhotonSloth
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Hi. Median XL has been working fine for me, but as of today, the launcher will not update (wheel bottom right doesn't stop).
My Error log is showing:

[2019-04-26 12:49:46] Could not add "Run as Admin" option for C:\Users\tony_\AppData\Local\Programs\medianxllauncher\Median XL Launcher\Median XL Launcher.exe. ||| TypeError: Cannot read property 'values' of undefined

I've looked in the forums, and couldn't find a mention of this particular issue. I've tried uninstalling Med XL and reinstalling, no help. Did my best to confirm that the admin rights and such are set correctly, couldn't find any issues.

Windows Defender did throw up notifications in the system tray, so it's entirely possible that updated today and threw a spanner in the works.

Any help would be appreciated!
Enolah
Fallen
1 | 0
Had the same problem today. It's Windows defender that puts diablo in quarantaine. Restore it in defender options.
PhotonSloth
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Thank you.

Sorry, but I don't know exactly what settings need changing in Defender. I've added exclusions for the D2 and Median XL launcher folders, that didn't help. Could you be more specific? Cheers!
Jitan, Come On
Pit Knight
115 | 7
Why your log says 2019?
[2019-04-26 12:49:46]

Are you sure you reading actual log?
TaJIucMaHS176
Fallen
1 | 0
Такая же фигня. Не могу понять, что делать, даже в одиночную игру зайти не могу
trolly447
Azure Drake
165 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
try to remove sigma.dll from defender which is probably suspended by the program